Order Verification by Call

Order Verification by Call

by Hillteck

Save delivery cost by avoiding fraud or fake order

Freemen

I found this app very useful ! It's easy and smooth and let you know how you want to deal with COD orders. COD verification automated and customer will get automated call.

FlickPick

I used this app to help me to do call verification for my order. I really like how it works and gives different options to customize accordingly. The support team is very nice and helpful. They resolve queries quickly. Best app

Avani Skincare

Good App with good customer service and They have great technical support if you face any problem with the APP.

Diy Home

Great app definetely recommend
Great customer support as well Reduces time on manual verification by automating it

BlushBees INDIA

It is a great app and better than I was using previously.
They have great technical support if you face any problem with the APP.
I recommend all INDIAN stores to get this app for cod order verification.

The Monkey Mart

Helps in reducing RTO. Best app for Cod order verification!
Also the support team is very helpful and kind.

Unitedlys

Best app for COD Verification for Indian E commerce.
It has helped a lot by saving our manual work.
Thanks a lot.

Home Sweet Home Pickle

Incredible App. Great Support. has helped us to filter fake COD orders. It has been two days, and was contacted by the support on Day 1.
Quick Support, Great customisable service. You can brand your company in the custom text option. Look no further if you're looking for COD Confirmation IVR Service for your business. Highly recommend it to Indian Shopify Merchants.

FashionNeo

App is useful, Team is supportive! Support is also good to go. Overall rated 5 stars for everything.

YUZU INDIA | Welcome to our Online Brand Store

G O O D A P P L I C A T I O N . H I G H L Y R E C O M M E N D E D FOR ORDER VERIFICATION. MUST HAV E APP

Previous 1 3 4