Code Customizer

Code Customizer

by Ecomfy

Add custom HTML, CSS, JS code everywhere

LillyTay

I downloaded the app because I was trying to add affiliate link/banners to my shopify store and couldn't find a way to do it until I found the Youtube video about this app. I downloaded it and I started having trouble with adding the code. Andrew was extremely helpful and I couldn't be more happy with this app. It was exactly what I was looking for.

August 5, 2020

Thanks a ton for your sweet review! We appreciate your business!

AlignedPosture™

this app has custom css, html and javascript, which is the best you could ever expect, i have used this app for 3months now only to reply, and i must tell you that i really recommend this app, also their response to questions are really fast like REALLY FAST.Also easy to use navigations since if u wanna custom edit that means you will have to use it really often-no bugs, no advertising at all, very user friendly

May 12, 2020

Thanks a ton for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you love our app and our support.That certainly motivates us to keep making products and services better.

collegiateluxe

This plugin works flawlessly. I highly recommend this plugin. Its fantastic that you just pay a once time price no BS subscription and it's cheap. The developers are really nice and quickly respond to any emails. This will be my go-to solution as a designer on any store I work on in Shopify.

You may need to customize some code within the theme if you want full width for example (With some themes), but that is just the limits themes and Shopify put on you. The plugin is amazing.

May 6, 2020

Thanks so much for giving us a wonderful review. That certainly motivates us to keep making products and services better.

Startling Studios

As a web developer and someone who is creating his first store at startlingstudios.com, I found this plugin essential and invaluable, especially the custom JavaScript and CSS.

It also took less than a minute to set up!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

Spintiller

This is a great app! I've had all kinds of frustration trying to customize my store and although the shopify community is great, I wasn't really getting what I needed. This app makes customizing your store very easy and if you need any help their support is fantastic. Plus I LOVE the one time fee instead of the monthly payment.

March 18, 2020

Thanks for your positive feedback! We're pleased to hear that you've found our tool so useful. Best of luck with your business!

Orb.co

This does exactly what I need. LOVE that I can specify which pages the code will be added to. I'm going to use this a ton for customizing my store WITHOUT modifying the theme code. That way, when there's an update to the theme, I can install the update without losing all my custom code changes.

Plus, when I encountered a bug, they jumped right on it and had it fixed same day!

March 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review and sharing your great experience with our app. We appreciate your business!

Mr Táo - Uy Tín số 1 Nhật Bản

Great app, great support. It does everything perfectly when I want to add an additional "Buy now" button on my website. I used Custom CSS and Custom HTML to do that job. Add custom code to the Shopify theme never been easier with this app.

November 28, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we're pleased to hear that you find our app useful. We're always available if you need help, so please don't hesitate to reach out while building your business. Take care! 🙂 -Andrew Bien