CodesWholesale.com

CodesWholesale.com

by Summanus Ltd.

Sell digital games easily and fulfill orders automatically.

Gadget World

Avoid this app! We've been using it for over a year ago and we decided to cancel our account, because the prices on CodesWholeSale are not always the same, plus profit margin is very little and there is too much competition, another reason that they have too much errors and conflicts with their product listings, for example when you add a deluxe edition, the price is for the standard edition, then we have to compensate the customer, they don't compensate us. They don't have accurate product descriptions as well, the integration is a mess. Another main problem with CodesWholeSale is the way they're doing business, mainly B2B, we wanted to finally close our account and withdraw the remaining balance, it's only 69.50 Euro and we are chasing them for this amount since 24th of November 2019, their customer support asked us to contact their B2B team, we did and followed up and sent reminders, and no response! It is worth to mention that CodesWholeSale is based in the UAE and they are not inline with the EU consumer protection laws. You have to be careful.

A Dona Coruja

My account are taking to loong to be aproved. i allredy sended a email but no one cares about my case

KeyZone.Tech

Fantastic app and fantastic support team.
They solved all my problems and they are nice
I dont regret to work with them

Bentertained.co.uk

Installation & Set up: Very easy to link with your account. Having issues linking my own email despite correct SMTP settings.

Products: Good working products, easy to purchase manually too.

Pricing: Varies on wholesale price per product. Had some great products and can be competitive vs other retailers. Newer games with low stock costs tend to sky rocket meaning you have to charge double vs other retailers. Ex. Metro Lowest price around £32.99 - I started around 43 ish so cheaper than Epic but now its above £60 which is £10 more than Epic - who is going to buy at this price. Even at large q's the price is now 49!
Wish they had more Xbox Pre-Order Digital Downloads. This would be a huge variety benefit.

Integration: You can easily import all products to your store. The process of making them available and adding descriptions is time consuming. Those with descriptions attached are rather wrong or there are errors - Game Name - Different Game Description - Picture Wrong.

Customer Service: Have been helpful via email - failed to answer question around email address set up.

Pros: Okay set up, easy to import products, Good wholesale pricing on some games.
Cons: Description errors, pricing on low stock games, Email set up.

New2Us2

Scam Nothing in the app works. The upsell percentage integration is off because it doesn't convert eur to usd before doing the percentage. I had it set on 10% and euro to usd is 14% difference so i ended up loosing 4% on everything i sold. Big waste of time.

Rebelgaming

The app has been in development and have had its ups and downs. But the contact I have had with support has been fenomenal. Fast and really professional. Both in chatt and phone conversations it has been great.

Codes4crypto

Absolute scam. Support will not respond. Been on this "app" for 3 weeks only to not get any help whatsoever.
Emails will eventually get responded with "we will pass your message along".
I don't need to be passed off after 3 weeks, I need my damn site up and running.
Incredibly frustrating.
I need help with:

* Product descriptions
* Price changing
* Platform types

Why can't the team simply upload or update this system??????????????

A2mc

While setting it up I was unsure of some settings so I choose the defaults, The default settings locks up the app and you have to delete and start over. I tried to set up payment, errors on every option Paypal and Credit Cards don't work, Only Advance direct Cash Transfer actually works I think I was not about to give these people bank account info. (This was not the APP just the setup page). I tried to import products, 2 options are available are to import nothing or import everything. Have you ever had to delete 2100+ Unknow listings from a Shopify store? Leaving out that I already had 500 listings I could not delete It was fun took about a week. I do not know if the company actually does provide codes, I never made it that far. In short, This app is still in Alpha and should not be in App store.

Pjs Games And Stuff

While not perfect, this is the simplest way to offer digital games on your store without coding and/or a large investment of time/money. It will require you to carry a balance that your sales will draw against but after running your store for a while you can ask for credit. This is handy for when you don't update your balance in time, or get an unexpected sales spike.

There are areas where the app can be improved but we've been in touch with the developers and we're hopeful these will be implemented soon.

We have sold a lot of keys with this app and only a very small amount have proved to be problematic. In those cases you will get a replacement or a refund.

Savvy Gadgetz

I'm really disappointed in this App it promises alot and only partially delivers. If it actually did what it was supposed to do then it would be a great app but it fails on the most important part. I've been supplying details to them and I've been as helpfull as I can but it's just not getting fixed.

On the video it promises "It's digital it's easy" thats a complete lie! They can't get their act together and the process only partially works.

1) You can import all the products in to your store and keep your prices up to date. However this feature can be massively improved with some simple tweaks. With an option to update the box art as quite often the standard black image is used. Most payment gateways ask for a percentage and a fixed amount but on the app you can only do one or the other not both.

2) This has been mentioned in other reviews but you have to have funds in your Code Wholesales account in order for the game keys to be purchased when your customers buy from your shop. Why they can't bill an account directly doesn't make a great deal of sense to me.

3) For 2 months I've been working the dev team to get their app to work fully. For the first month the orders wouldn't go through from Shopify to the Code Wholesales. After that was resolved when an order placed in my shop the game key wouldn't be posted to the customer. Another month has gone by and that still isn't resolved in fact it's gone backwards to square 1 where the orders are no longer getting through from Shopify to Code Wholesales.

UPDATE: Another 2 weeks have gone past an still no fix or word from them other than "Our main shopify dev is currently handling your case - I will be posting updates and questions from him to you.". Since then I've chased it and it's still being worked on. To be fair I would have expected this to be sorted inside a couple of days not be ongoing for months and weeks.

For what is supposed to be an out of the box working App I'm extremely frustrated and annoyed. They obviously do not test it that well or that thoroughly. If it actually worked it would be a great app unfortunately it falls flat on it's face and your left having to manually process the orders so you might as well go with other suppliers.

Previous 1