Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

My Small Store

We used Codisto in the past while selling on Amazon - it worked quite well. We decided to sell on eBay and our first thoughts were Codisto. It does work awesomely. The only comment is that the template is a Shopify liquid file to modify... not easy to do at all.

July 28, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, really appreciated!
Yes we do advise you to use a web developer for editing templates or have knowledge of HTML/CSS editing, but happy the app works for you!

Nikki

design46

I have been using Codisto for a while now and find it is magnificent with eBay integration and listing management and...above all...the support from the team at Codisto is definitely the best I have ever received from any app in Shopify. They went out of their way to assist me and to adjust the app to suit my needs. All in all...highly recommended.

July 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, really appreciated!
Great news we were able to fix up your template and happy the team could assist promptly, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Nikki

SomethingTrendy.com

Had some issues with the Walmart connection but Luke helped me fix them. very user friendly and reasonably priced.

Cosy Cabins

The app works really well - though I had a lot of trouble with Amazon - the support was excellent and I only wish I had asked for help sooner! Highly recommended

YeahGuy Co.

amazing customer service and product, highly recommend. The help i received was sufficient and got a response immedtiely. This app allows me to to quickly and easily upload and manage my shopify listings in amazon.

Calculator-King

We have been using Codisto for many years on Magento and Woo Commerce but now using it with Shopify. It is really easy to set up and connect with Ebay and Amazon and the support is great, get an answer straight away. Recommend this app if you want an easy way to connect to other market places.

SAINT AFRICA 2020 Los Angeles | New York | Virginia Beach.

I arrived to this app after trying 3 different apps that gave me lots of headache. What got me excited was the exceptional customer service i received from the support team. They walked me through every stage and handled most of my challenges. Kudos to the great support team especially the contact person (Mary) who was patient and of great support. Even in her absentia, her team members picked up from where she left and helped me. I couldn't have asked for another different app. I rarely write reviews but this needed to be done to help inspire anyone looking for an app like this.

Myxzi

UPDATE: Codisto reached out to me personally and said: "We also want to let you know that we have a potential solution with regards to the product title you wish to achieve for your listings.... When it comes to your eBay titles, we will be glad to discuss this further with you." A potential solution is what they offered. As I mentioned, their app can create custom titles but with limitations. I did try their settings and honestly, I absolutely loved the way Codisto showed what the title would look like when I selected the specific codes. However, I reached out twice and received the same answer. The titles my site needed would not be available without me adding additional metadata, information that was already in my product feed. Codisto stated that if I had just listed the product, then it would have worked. HA! Why would I list something that I can see is not right? With Koongo, the titles were apparent without having to list them first (though not as easy to access as with Codisto - really did love that their feature of showing what the title would look like as you typed). Sorry Codisto, yes, if your support AGENTS (multiple) had been "sufficiently educated" then perhaps it would not have been an issue. But by your own words, you got back to me and said you only had a potential solution, not a firm one. ORIGINAL REVIEW: Overall, the app was fine and I can see it working for shops other than mine but I ran into an issue that their tech support was not able to fix easily. I needed to create custom titles for different collections of products that I have. Their system is able to do that but with limitations, they have only a set number of fields they can pull information from. As an example, I need a SKU to identify a particular style of watch but I don't need that for a dress. Instead, I need sizes. I contacted customer support and was told that I would need to get a third party app to insert additional metadata into my site. I figured the woman I chatted with was wrong so the next day I contact them again to speak to a different person. I must say that their customer support was very quick. No waiting and they jumped into the problem quickly. Both times though I was told I needed an additional metafield containing the product titles for each different collection I wanted to change. If I added that, they would then be able to pull the information to title my products correctly. The issue I had with that was that 1) it would cost me more money to get another app, and 2) I already had the information in normal fields in my products that was necessary for the descriptions to be titled properly. I tried Koongo and they were able to pull the information from my site and extract just the parts I needed for my product descriptions without the need to install another app. I went with them instead.

July 7, 2021

Thanks for your review. Our app does support custom titles and works the way you wanted it to by default and if you had tried listing you would have seen it work. However, our failing here was that our support agent wasn't sufficiently educated on this matter and provided the wrong advice - we apologise for that and have provided additional training to our teams.

WatchStatus Ltd

Found the app a bit tricky at first however customer service was second to none with assisting us in getting set up and selling. Now we know our way around, we can see the app is full of very convenient features and even comes with a professional eBay listing template which can be customised to your requirements. In summary, so far very impressed and well worth the price. Would highly recommend to everyone. Special thanks to Harryl for the excellent service!!

Sudrise

So far I've got the free trial but I contacted many times the supporting and it's really helpful, they answer quickly.
The Sync with Amz it's a bit complicated but it's not impossible due my products.
Great App