Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

BulkSupplements.com

We use this app for order processing on Amazon AU. It's been a little tough to get used to as far as UI and fine-tuning Amazon listings, but mainly we use it for processing orders in Shopify. That part has been great. Relatively seamless, and support has been prompt and helpful whenever we have questions.

Goarmy

Customer service is very good with the company. The app is pretty easy to use once you get a hang of it. Takes a little learning at first.

SKREW

I have been using Codisto for over a year now. The app saves so much time listing and processing orders on Amazon & eBay. It works very smoothly. Anytime I run into an issue, it's mostly due to my inexperience, but the Codisto staff quickly rectify the issue. They walk you thru it step by step, including screenshots, to make it so easy to not only fix the issue, but you learn along the way. Virtually idiot-proof. I have used other apps that sync with online stores and got rid of them. Codisto is by far superior. Highly recommended!

NaturalKirei

la aplicación funciona perfecta y el soporte de atención al cliente es de lo mejor que he visto nunca, 100% recomendado
nos ha solucionado la vida con Amazon

Kent Brushes

We have been using this app for just under a year. I can't recommend it enough. It was easy to set up and the support is the best I have ever experienced!

globrightjewelry

I'm so excited to use this app. It's going to save me so much time and help me make more money. It seemed really daunting at first but the customer service reps went above and beyond to help me get set up. It really was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Now that I know how to use the software, I'll be sticking with them for a long time. Thank you, Codisto!

Just Jap

John was fantastic to deal with. We have been using codisto for years and the support is awesome. We love the templates we can use to make our products stand out. Thanks again Codisto Team!

Manifestie

Codisto support has been excellent. As a brand owner with GTIN exemption, Amazon integration is very complicated, and Codisto has been very quick to respond with solutions to my needs. Very grateful for this app and the support driving it. Thank you Codisto team!

Kigurumi.ca

TERRIBLE. DANGEROUS! BROKEN. Deleted listings! Set prices to 0, quantities to 0. Do not trust this app at all. I've wasted a month on this app. Friendly support though.

March 8, 2021

Sorry to hear you've had problems with the solution but as we have explained via support, the issues you are describing come from incorrect use (if this wasn't the case we'd be inundated with similar comments). Selling on multiple channels isn't always straightforward and in depth software is required to meet the demands of different merchants' needs. Per our support interactions we are happy to help you understand where you were going wrong and how to use it proficiently. Please respond via support if you wish to take us up on that offer.

modafab.com

j'utilise codisto pour la 2eme fois uniquement avec ebay je ne peu donc pas donner d'avis concernant amazon
pour eBay le système est parfais pas toujours simple la création de fiche ebay avec les changements de normes et autre modif impoosé par ebay
avec codisto c'est plus simple la mise a jours des stocks n'est plus un soucis, elle est géré automatiquement par codisto les ventes ebay remonte automatiquement sur shopify
pour la mise en service il ne faut pas hésité a contacté le sav il réponde assez vite et fournisse une grande aide
il vaut mieux effacé les éventuels fiches eBay existante même si le système de codisto permet normalement de les récupérés

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38