Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Arnavs Kicks LLC

They were very prompt and helped me quickly and exactly what I needed. The representative fixed the issues regarding my listing and also edited my account to help boost sales.

0815 store

Location Germany

Endlich gefunden. Nach einer anstrengenden Appsuche, habe ich zuletzt diese hier getestet und zum Abo gemacht. Drei Optionen überlassen mir die Wahl, wie ich meine Produkte am liebsten zusammen stelle. Andere hatten dies Option nicht.
Außerdem konnte ich mich vollends auf die Hauptaufgabe konzentrieren, weil keine lästigen Produktlimits bestehen und ich nicht zu einem Tarifwechsel genötigt wurde. Klasse!! Die Maske ist selbsterklärend. Der Support hat sofort live geholfen bei einer Frage. Die Ebay Stückzahl kann automatisch heruntergebrochen werden, damit keine Limitierung unnötig beantragt werden muss. Ehrlich währt am längsten: Einziges Manko, wenn man einen kleinen Bildschilm hat.

June 29, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns sehr, dass du endlich die richtige App für dich gefunden hast 😎
Unser Support-Team steht Ihnen jederzeit zur Verfügung, um Ihre Fragen zu beantworten. Bitte wenden Sie sich jederzeit an uns!

Thanks for your review!
We are so glad you have finally found the right app for you 😎
Our Support Team is always on hand to take your questions, please reach out anytime!

OMNIA PARATUS

10 stars if I could. been selling my brands on e-commerce since 2000. I have been building on Shopify since 2013- I've been waiting for your app since then. I have finally found the magic sauce to make so many sales channels work harmoniously with Shopify... today was set up... really well done Codisto! easy UI, walking me through the complexities and really eager customer support (CLICK THE SUPPORT BUTTON and chat - so helpful)
Thanks again!

June 29, 2022

Wow! Thanks for your review!
We wish we could get 10 stars too 🤩 We're so glad you have had a positive experience and we welcome many more of them, with free magic sauce 😁 The Support team is available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

EGO STOCKHOLM

Location Sweden

doesnt work good , too slow , requires a lot of fields that are already on Shopify to be filled manually , doesnt respond , in general not good

June 29, 2022

We do not feel this is in line with other feedback we have received.
We have reached out to you to no avail and there are no support tickets created by you?
We would welcome the opportunity to resolve your issues and guide you through the process. Our Support team is available 24/7. I have also reached out to you directly,

UltraMegaCollection

I am very happy with codisto support they help me a lot and solved my issues
Thanks for their help..

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad your interaction with our Support Team was a Positive one!
Please reach out anytime, they are available 24/7.

KingWood Clocks Décor & More

Best app i could ever get help from, The support team is friendly go up and beyond to solve your issues. Highly Recommend

Thanks for your review!
And your recommendation 😎 We're so glad you have had a positive experience, please reach out anytime!

WOOD4PROS by Almbusch OG

Location Austria

Sehr guter Kundenservice! Die Produkte auf Ebay zu listen ist zwar alles andere als einfach, aber das liegt einzig und allein an Ebay.

June 29, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Unser Support-Team ist bereit und wartet darauf, Sie bei Ihren eBay-Anforderungen zu unterstützen. Bitte melde dich jederzeit, sie sind rund um die Uhr erreichbar 😎

Thanks for your review!
Our support team is ready and waiting to resolve your eBay needs. Please reach out anytime, they are available 24/7 😎

waterworldsports.co.uk

FIVE STARS for the service. Incredible service guys! Always on hand to help and the support reps always know their stuff :)

June 29, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review!
Our support team is available 24/7 and always keen to resolve any issues 😁 We're grateful you have had a positive experience! Please reach out anytime!

LeanLight

Google tags have become inactive due to a disconnect between Codisto and Google. Requested help from Codisto at the beginning of May, and it's now the end of June without a resolution or response from Codisto. I have reached back out to them almost on a weekly basis, where I'm told the same thing- engineers are looking into it and they will advise as soon as possible. In the meantime, sales on google have tremendously decreased and our marketing budget isn't being used. They used to be good, but now, customer support is terrible

Freestyleshop

Way to buggy for amazon, google and ebay. Take forever to figure out issues while we are loosing sales.

June 28, 2022

We have reached out with solutions for Google and understand your frustration, sometimes this is out of our hands and determined by the Sales Channel.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61