Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 1, 2023

Noel has been so helpful to us and very patient in showing us the ropes. All questions have been answered in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

THRILL HOUSE
January 31, 2023

John was so helpful and patient teaching me how to sync items to and from ebay. I am learning disabled so links to articles with lots of reading are not helpful to me. He was so kind and walked me through everything. Highly recommend the app. Once you get past the learning curve frustrations, its so much better then the original ebay app that was phased out, and the reason I signed up for this in the first place. Thank you!

The Backstage Stylist
January 31, 2023

I uploaded this app when the ebay integration with shopify was ended. I tried a couple of other apps first but they were a nightmare! cedcommerce OMG dont go there, cost me loads in integration issues! However, tried Codisto and its been so easy and straightforward. A simple issue resolved by John on chat and a smooth transition for 250+ products. Next up Amazon intergration ...

The Needle Point Shop
January 31, 2023

App used to replace the legacy Shopify Ebay App.
My initial questions were answered quick and correctly and when an issue arrised (missing item specifics) the team was resolving this too.
Support is available all times and very helpful.

Prejou Vintage Schmuck
Germany
January 30, 2023

I just spent an hour and a half setting up the first two products for all 5 Amazon marketplaces we have properly connected. After an hour and a half of work, I found that my work is not saving. Title, pricing, product category, tags.... this is desperate. The app is paid, so one would expect these basic functions to work reliably.
The app works as poorly as the previous app from Codisto, which I tried and uninstalled after 14 days. It's the one that only allows connection to one marketplace.

Dragonfly
Czechia
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 27, 2023

Overall very solid app and much better than eBay's now depracated app! UI takes a bit of getting used to and for some things you'll need to contact support like enabling bounce email if you don't want your store to send emails to your eBay customers.

Biloxi Bicycle Works
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 26, 2023

Mariel R was absolutely amazing, her support and quick response to my issues are what other companies should strive to achieve, best customer support I have ever had.

Crazy Panda Collectables
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 25, 2023

I have had a few occasions to ask questions of the Codisto support team about our eBay interface. Each time they have been prompt in responding and have always resolved the issue and/or answered my question on the first go-round. I have only good things to say about the level of support provided by Codisto.

NextStage Vintage
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 25, 2023

very helpful, professional, solved my issues in a moment. Codisto saves time and money to deal with all platformd on one screen

Kanubo Coffee – Perfect Choice
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 25, 2023

Great tool to admin your products in different marketplaces. Best online support when you face any issue.

Ferrotecnia