Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Celebrity Ink Autographs

I use the app to list on my eBay store it is great. The support team are fab and have a lot of patience.

Wool it

Great app and offers all the details on how to list our products! Ariane offers great support for us! I really recommend it!

The Pop Up Deli

App has been offline throughout the holiday period for us. Support almost non existent and not taking grasp of the issue to hand - just supplying us with articles unrelated to the issue. This has caused a lot of damage to our marketplace service as we can’t update stock levels and remove listings etc.

NetworkEquipment.net

Been using Codisto for several months now. I keep bugging them for things I want to do and problems I have. They have made every effort to make sure all the platforms I use are working well. I really like using Codisto and the service I've received from them.

SuperOffice

Codisto has been seamless in integrating our online catalog with numerous marketplaces. Their platform and service support are unmatched. Highly recommended to all.

Larsen Fine Maps Gallery

I use this to dynamically link and list my products (rare antique maps) on eBay. I have used this app now for a couple of years and have found it very useful and well thought out. This is a powerful tool and as is true with all sophisticated tools, there is a bit of a learning curve. Once you get the hang of it, it is great. The bright side to this is that the documentation is very good, clear and concise. Everything I have wanted to do, I have found that I actually can and there usually is a good help article on the subject. The support is very good and quick in responding as well. I highly recommend it.

21/6

Great app, it makes an otherwise long job very fast. Really efficient customer service, they fixed my wrong configuration very quickly.

Crazy Fashion City

Sto usando questa app da qualche settimana e devo dire che mi sta aiutando molto a tenere sotto controllo le mie inserzioni di ebay. Al mio primo problema avuto ho mandato un'email all'assistenza e sono rimasto sorpreso del fatto che mi hanno risposto velocemente risolvendomi direttamente il problema. Spero di trovarmi sempre al meglio con questa app che consiglio vivamente.

Celebrity Owned

The product has some great features and is really user friendly.
Their customer service is wonderful!

Xxedo

The staff is very friendly and answered my questions very fast but could not help me at all. 6 times eBay locked my account and 6 times I had to call eBay and ask for unlocking my account. Just embarrassing. This app definitely does not work properly.

November 22, 2020

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've had problems with your eBay account but suspension of your account is done by eBay and has nothing to do with our solution. We are a Strategic eBay Partner and member of eBay's Developer Council. We wouldn't be these if our solution caused accounts to be suspended.

We want to help and will reach out to our technical contacts at eBay and see if we can understand why they are suspending the account (something that eBay Customer Support may not have insight into) and contact you via support.

We understand your frustration but it is misdirected - we wouldn't have a business if our solution was responsible for getting eBay accounts suspended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36