Codisto LINQ ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto LINQ ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Brief Jungle

The most complicated thing i have ever come across. Also they are not available 24/7 for support, and when they are it has to be done over emails, or you need to install another software for chat (on their working hours) so trying to figure out how to set it up could take a while. So far it is still not working for me....also from what I have figured out, if your products do not have GTIN, or if you did not register them when you were creating the listing in Shopify, this wont work for you

Richview Glass Wedding Supplies

This app and the people working there are so intelligent and fun to work with, it is such a wonderful experience! Love such smart idea!

My Music Books

This app keeps having issues with ebay and Amazon, Looks like we will be looking for a new provider. customer service and support inst high on the list of things for this company.

Aimex Australia

A spectacular app ever made. We just switched to the Shopify from Magento 2.0 and felt a big relief and the transition has been looked after by CodistoTeam which was truly amazing, especially Noel.

The business operation becomes so easy, automated and time saver. Now we can amend the product details, price, pics etc with both major marketplace eBay and Amazon directly from one page.

Many Many Thanks to Codisto Team

3brothersmobiles

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CODISTO IS ONE OF THE BEST APP WE ARE USING AND STAFF OF THIS COMPANY REALLY AWESOME Noel M HELPED ME A LOT THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DID .

Music 440

The poor set up of the interface and complexity of even listing a single item prohibits making this app worthwhile.

I was required to configure many options within the app and I was required to manually enter the product category and UPC of each item despite this information already being available on my shopify listing. If you have lot's of SKU's, this isn't the app for you.

Fulfilment by Highly Tuned Athletes

The best app for integrating eBay.com.au with Shopify. Fantastic customer service and speedy responses.

Tees & Greens

Love this app. It takes a small bit of integration and research if your new to it. But every time I had a question, support was there to help! Great support team. Love the app.

SHRED

Simple yet very powerful app. It helped us managing our Amazon Seller Central accounts quickly where other solutions are more expensive and complicated to use

DeckBagZ

The battle with ebay and Amazon is over, and the war is won! After 3 years of failing miserably to integrate successfully... ( yeah 3 YEARS of lost business! ), I have accomplished this task in under and hour. If you've even tried to use Amazon's Seller Central, then this apps controls will seem like one of the easiest things you've ever done for your store. Believe it. Do it. You're losing money right now. deckbagz.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11