Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

HTDirect

I moved from Magento to Shopify and was worried about using another app to connect Ebay. Codisto has proven to be easy to use and so far the customer service is amazing.

home.decor2021

This app is very dangerous....i ve had my ebay acount for about 10 years.. and i have a 100% feedback and customer review.. with 5 stars..as soon as i added this app .. ebay suspended my acount. I lost thousands in sales.. this app is dangerous and the people who created it are liars and crooks. And the only reason i put one star for this app is because you cant submit your review without picking a star... do you see how crooked they are.. they deserve -10 stars.

May 5, 2021

Our app does not cause suspension of eBay accounts. We would not be able to run a business if this was the case. We have direct communication with eBay who inform us that their Trust and Safety team had some concerns with your account. They have reached out to you by phone (no answer) and email. Once you respond they will review your account suspension.

In the meantime, we ask that you amend or remove this review as it unfairly impacts our rating and inadvertently causes potential damage to other sellers looking to solve their multichannel problems.

Bunyip Toys

I installed this app to connect with Amazon.au on my recently launched Shopify store (switched over from Neto) and had no end of trouble. Only about 20 of my 600+ products were successfully synchronizing (all orders were synchronising properly) - so it was clear that the app was connecting to Amazon but Codisto could not work out why the other products weren't synching. I had previously listed to Amazon via my previous Neto store without a problem so all my product data in Shopify and my products in my Amazon account are fine (GTIN, images, pricing etc). Numerous email exchanges with tech support only produced progressively less realistic solutions to solve the problem, culminating in Codisto saying "everything looks fine at our end so there isn't a problem". Which is obviously not the case. Some of the suggestions were to change things in my product data for things that are not even used by Amazon to synchronise listings or were fine when it was Neto talking to Amazon but didn't work when it was Codisto talking to Amazon. Yesterday I deleted the app and installed a competitor's app which works perfectly. A couple of minutes updating settings and within half an hour all my products were successfully synched with Amazon. This shows that the problem was not with my products and not with Amazon - it is clearly a problem with Codisto but they refused to acknowledge it (or their tech support people are insufficiently experienced to resolve the issues they are employed to resolve). I can't fault the tech support people for their efforts to solve the issue but there is clearly something wrong with the software and their training to identify why some items were synching and most weren't (and all my products are the same brand/product type/Amazon category etc so it's not as though my problems were due to variations in what I am listing to Amazon). As a final note, Codisto really needs to install a text chat system or phone clients to talk through the problem in real-time. It is very hard to troubleshoot issues like this via email.

NicheNoire

This app helps to consolidate my shops into one spot. Makes uploading much faster. Customer service is great! Quick to reply and they answer all my questions patiently. :)

BulkSupplements.com

We use this app for order processing on Amazon AU. It's been a little tough to get used to as far as UI and fine-tuning Amazon listings, but mainly we use it for processing orders in Shopify. That part has been great. Relatively seamless, and support has been prompt and helpful whenever we have questions.

Goarmy

Customer service is very good with the company. The app is pretty easy to use once you get a hang of it. Takes a little learning at first.

SKREW

I have been using Codisto for over a year now. The app saves so much time listing and processing orders on Amazon & eBay. It works very smoothly. Anytime I run into an issue, it's mostly due to my inexperience, but the Codisto staff quickly rectify the issue. They walk you thru it step by step, including screenshots, to make it so easy to not only fix the issue, but you learn along the way. Virtually idiot-proof. I have used other apps that sync with online stores and got rid of them. Codisto is by far superior. Highly recommended!

NaturalKirei

la aplicación funciona perfecta y el soporte de atención al cliente es de lo mejor que he visto nunca, 100% recomendado
nos ha solucionado la vida con Amazon

Kent Brushes

We have been using this app for just under a year. I can't recommend it enough. It was easy to set up and the support is the best I have ever experienced!

globrightjewelry

I'm so excited to use this app. It's going to save me so much time and help me make more money. It seemed really daunting at first but the customer service reps went above and beyond to help me get set up. It really was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Now that I know how to use the software, I'll be sticking with them for a long time. Thank you, Codisto!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39