Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

3DCabin

We have been using this app for probably a year or so now and its proven worth while. At first its daunting with all of its options, details, information, and features. It has a user friendly and good looking interface. It takes some time to learn as you go, but this is backed up by an amazing support team who are always on top of your issues. Responses are prompt and follow ups are never missed! This has sped up our listing time dramatically. It has its own personality as you learn little tricks along the way to clear certain errors. This is probably the best of its kind out there. They keep up with the ever changing marketplaces. As complicated as it is already, now being comfortable with the software i do wish they added a few features to make this a near perfect solution to listing. I would like to be able to view all products in one large global viewing pane so that you can isolate a single listing that is split between market places, without having to keep switching between marketplace tabs and searching for the listing each time. I think this will help users clear any errors quicker than the current method. It also allows users to further ensure the products are listed in all locations, making it quicker and giving the user more peace of mind. Thanks Codisto and your support team, a truly amazing app!

Clearspring Ltd

This app is fairly complicated, but nowhere near as complicated as doing things manually. Support is great and quick to respond though, so we're very happy with it. It's also an app where the cost is really easy to justify and clear to see with the increase in sales it brings.

My Friendly Products

Codisto integrates seamlessly with Amazon, eBay, and Google linking all or part of your products. The customer chat support is outstanding. The interface is easy to understand and comprehensive.

Brandes Autographs

We are in business for unique collectibles with approx 10.000 products listing on different Marketplaces. I can highly recommend the Codisto App which should be your option if you like to synchronize and sell your products on different marketplaces. Although our unusual business model need GTIN exemption on all items we had been able with the incredible support to manage to use this great APP which give increase our business strongly and is worth every penny. I could not higher recommend this App and particular support as 5* are too less. No doubt this Shopify App was the best choice we did so far ! Thank you very much !

Your 4 Walls

Had some fantastic help from Arlie at Codisto, Thanks you so much you've really helped me. Great app.

PPJoe Pop Protectors

brilliant app. was manually listing on eBay with very few sales. started using this app and im getting 20 orders a day now.

Miss LaMonique

App is best of his kind, however I wanted to point out that their customer service answers immediately every time I have a question, within 1 second somebody comes back to me, its like having own personal concierge.
Thank you Joy!

Caroline's Wild Horses

thank you so much- amazing support and talked me through every step- really appreciate it, looking forward to using the app

Dents UK

Great tool once you've had a bit of time to use as it can be a bit confusing to start but the Codisto team are always extremely quick to help with any queries, so you're never left stuck for long.

Celebrity Ink Autographs

I use the app to list on my eBay store it is great. The support team are fab and have a lot of patience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33