Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Magical Gifts

The app is extremely helpful in creating new product listings on Amazon. Both Jonathan and Noel were incredibly helpful and patient with me in getting set up.

BabyHeart

Noel is amazing! Their customer support is fast and helpful. The application is recommended and stable.

Sennheiser-USA-Outlet

App is intuitive to use and when things get stuck, you'll quickly find help with support.
I can recommend this app.

erda life

Still very new to this app but just loaded it a day or so ago and have successfully linked my first few products from Shopify to my Amazon Seller account. The app and workspace is pretty intuitive and I was able to set up most of it even before I watched the how to videos. I've since gone back and they were helpful. I did have to reach out to support to solve an issue I could not figure out and Harryl responded quickly and helped me resolve several issues quickly with a combination of support behind the scenes and with some helpful links for other description challenges. It's still early but I'm very pleased with my initial experience!

Squatever

It has been an efficient and interesting experience so far using Codisto and working the Codisto support team to help me build my online business. The support team have been extremely knowledgable and fast to address my issues and help me sell my Shopify products on Amazon. It will be great working further with them to optimise my business.

Big Music Australia

Highly functional, with an easy to grasp UI, while remaining a viable solution for complex needs. Support are always helpful and provide insightful solutions asap.

ETC Shop

I used this app to link up my three sales channels and to allow Shopify to become my hub for all. It is outstanding! After a brief period of getting used to its interface I find it very simple to use despite its huge amount of function. There are cheaper but less equipped options out there, but I was sold after incredible tech help and customer service. Replies are fast and any issues I had as swiftly dealt with. John has been particularly good on this front and helped get me up and running FAST!

CostumeBox Australia

We have been using Codisto for a month now and it has been great. They have an extremely capable support team who are very quick to respond to any enquiry. I would happily recommend this app to anyone needing to connect their Shopify (or other eCommerce store) to Amazon/eBay

Choughs Retail Group

Great app, I had a few issues connecting more than one account, and they were on it straight away. I contacted them on a Saturday and by Sunday morning they'd emailed to say it had been fixed.

Martin's Nursery

I've been using this app for a couple of months now. It was easy to setup, and any questions I had were answered by support very quickly, even on a Saturday, which was very impressive. I use it to connect eBay and Amazon with my Shopify store. Stock is kept in sync across all platforms and my orders all come into Shopify for easy processing. A great app, if you need to do this in your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30