Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

PickAProduct

I love this App. I always had difficulty with my listings, but now it's simplified taking a lot of stress out of the process. The support is excellent.

Hobbytech Toys

Great, Reliable app. I have been using Codisto since 2017 - First on Magento and now on Shopify. It is by far the best way to list on Ebay!

MARKA-TECH

sa fait un moment que j’utilise Codisto et je suis satisfait, service rapide qui répond à mes besoins, merci Codisto

The Vines Supply Co

App is simple to use and works well for linking Shopify inventory to eBay and Amazon. The customer support is quick and helpful when required. Highly recommended!

D'SORO - New Luxury Brands at Your Reach

I've been using this app for for the last 9 months to manage by Amazon and eBay stores from shopify. Simply put, it's been an incredible tool to help simplify the management of my products on these marketplace specially given some of their complex requirements. Everything its done on the shopify platform which is nicely translated through codisto to the marketplaces. Very happy with the tool!

DCups

Great app for adding products to Amazon and eBay! Does everything for you and customization isn easy!

Campus Sports

Really great app. Saved us so much time & increased our turnover. Quick, responsive customer service too.

Lumberjack Games

Great app, a little bit of a learning curve, but when I had issues the support was absolutely fantastic, they responded in minutes and sorted out all my questions. This is absolutely priceless especially for syncing inventory across 3 online stores.

woodshopbits.com

I love this app. I needed to have different prices on Shopify, eBay, and Amazon and this worked perfectly. Also, it sends all my orders to Shopify so I can delete the Amazon Sales Channel and the eBay Sales Channel.

City Country Pets and Supplies

This app is, from my experience, the best way to list products on eBay, and one of the only ways to list on Amazon Australia. From my experience with Shopify eBay Listing Tools, Codisto Linq and it's bulk editor is by far the fastest and easiest way to list products on eBay and adjust listings in large groups. The apps functionality is unrivalled, pricing is reasonable, and their support team is always quick to respond to any questions and fix any problems you may have.

February 20, 2020

We really appreciate your thoughtful review and comments about our bulk editor. It's a unique approach that took a lot of work to produce so it's great when we hear it's so well received. Many thanks!