Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Miss LaMonique

App is best of his kind, however I wanted to point out that their customer service answers immediately every time I have a question, within 1 second somebody comes back to me, its like having own personal concierge.
Thank you Joy!

Caroline's Wild Horses

thank you so much- amazing support and talked me through every step- really appreciate it, looking forward to using the app

Dents UK

Great tool once you've had a bit of time to use as it can be a bit confusing to start but the Codisto team are always extremely quick to help with any queries, so you're never left stuck for long.

Celebrity Ink Autographs

I use the app to list on my eBay store it is great. The support team are fab and have a lot of patience.

Wool it

Great app and offers all the details on how to list our products! Ariane offers great support for us! I really recommend it!

NetworkEquipment.net

Been using Codisto for several months now. I keep bugging them for things I want to do and problems I have. They have made every effort to make sure all the platforms I use are working well. I really like using Codisto and the service I've received from them.

SuperOffice

Codisto has been seamless in integrating our online catalog with numerous marketplaces. Their platform and service support are unmatched. Highly recommended to all.

Larsen Fine Maps Gallery

I use this to dynamically link and list my products (rare antique maps) on eBay. I have used this app now for a couple of years and have found it very useful and well thought out. This is a powerful tool and as is true with all sophisticated tools, there is a bit of a learning curve. Once you get the hang of it, it is great. The bright side to this is that the documentation is very good, clear and concise. Everything I have wanted to do, I have found that I actually can and there usually is a good help article on the subject. The support is very good and quick in responding as well. I highly recommend it.

21/6

Great app, it makes an otherwise long job very fast. Really efficient customer service, they fixed my wrong configuration very quickly.

Crazy Fashion City

Sto usando questa app da qualche settimana e devo dire che mi sta aiutando molto a tenere sotto controllo le mie inserzioni di ebay. Al mio primo problema avuto ho mandato un'email all'assistenza e sono rimasto sorpreso del fatto che mi hanno risposto velocemente risolvendomi direttamente il problema. Spero di trovarmi sempre al meglio con questa app che consiglio vivamente.