Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

www.allprintheads.com

Very easy to use and excellent customer support. Has saved me a ton of time vs doing a manual upload to Amazon or eBay. Very efficient app.

Lovemypetz The Smart Pet Shop

I use this app to integrate my shopify with my amazon store, the integration is good and customer support is great.

Legend's Creek Farm

Amazing app. So helpful in migrating products over to eBay. Support is top notch, helpful and easy to access through a "support" button from within the Shopify App.

Appliance Parts Canada

customer service is outstanding I would recommend this to anyone wanting product syncing. https://www.appliancepartscanada.com/

DuFauna - TopFauna

I highly recommend the Codisto LINQ app, having used it now for about 28 days. It is easy to use and well organised, and certainly makes it much, much easier to push a good number of products to Amazon, as I have more than 2000 of my own designs. The support team is very helpful and usually answers within many hours, even in the weekend. This app is perfect for anyone who needs to manage posting their products on Amazon.

White By FTL

Quite easy to integrate our Shopify site and Amazon using Codisto. Support offered by the team was great!

Safari Outdoors

We have been using Codisto for 2 years and are very happy with the app. We have over 50k products and sometimes things take time to update but the support team is fantastic. Noel especially, what a champ!

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your comments - much appreciated! It's worth mentioning that both Shopify and Amazon/eBay have API limits that throttle the amount of calls (data) we can send at a time which may explain the time to update. Regardless, great to hear about it working so well with your large catalog - one cannot fathom trying to keep 50,000 product in sync manually :)

Anhem

There's a learning curve to the app, but it seems to be good so far. Chat support is superb. They helped me out at 2 in the morning! Would recommend.

Bali Mystique

Highly recommend this APP and more importantly the service supplied by their tech guys, John and Noel in particular. We have been running this APP for some months now and it has taken numerous headaches away from listings right through to order fulfillment!

Afrinspiration

This app has saved me a lot of stress within a very short period. Still on my 30 days trial period but I am definitely going to buy when my trial period ends. Customer service was very prompt in solving my problem. Finally, I got what I really want for my eCommerce biz after.