Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Tees & Greens

Love this app. It takes a small bit of integration and research if your new to it. But every time I had a question, support was there to help! Great support team. Love the app.

SHRED

Simple yet very powerful app. It helped us managing our Amazon Seller Central accounts quickly where other solutions are more expensive and complicated to use

DeckBagZ

The battle with ebay and Amazon is over, and the war is won! After 3 years of failing miserably to integrate successfully... ( yeah 3 YEARS of lost business! ), I have accomplished this task in under and hour. If you've even tried to use Amazon's Seller Central, then this apps controls will seem like one of the easiest things you've ever done for your store. Believe it. Do it. You're losing money right now. deckbagz.com

March 12, 2019

AWESOME review! Many thanks for your kind comments xox

CA Sales

great tool for powerlisting - great team of customer service :)

i listed 2600 by hand in 4 years, this tool listed 1500 in a few hours

Demon Clothing Co.

Works well to list to eBay, needed a couple of tweaks to my products to make it work properly, but that's not a big deal.

The Makeup Armoury

Really good app to help us sync with amazon. Superb customer service which makes all the difference!

Magic Toast

Amazing app. Saves us so much time and effort. Took a little while to get to grips with it but the customer service is awesome and talked me through it. Its really easy to use and quick to list!

www.magictoast.com

Just Radical Apparel

Very Nice! Works wonderful for our Ebay business. Support is outstanding as well with quick replies and service. If you're doing business on Ebay, this App is worth EVERY penny and a lot more.

My Chi and Me

As a UK based small e-tailer, integration on to these major platforms is a must. This sits seamlessly onto your store. Initial teething problems are being addressed by probably the best customer service I've come across to date while using Shopify. Well done to all concerned!

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your kind comments about our level of support - it means a lot to the team that try so hard on support! xox

ANNEIDY SMART TECH SRL.

i uset this app to help do my bussines much better i really like how it does.

extreamely usefull