Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Scarlettandjo

Just started a few days ago, great so far. Support is awesome. Thank you Arlie, you're a star.

New Rock Australia

Awesome App,Will save you hours and hours of listing time-Extremely good service and lightning fast email response.Wish more were like these guys-Well done and thanks for all your help.
MikeJ

Unique Imports Brought To You By Pablo Kerrie Wijaya

Fantastic support getting started!

Jv Deal Time

Excellent so far. Helpful, friendly and polite support team, great functionality and a great price. Can't really ask for much more!

Victorus

Great support and customer service so far, works as expected, and is keeping products between Shopify and eBay in sync! Very happy with the efficiencies this has brought me.

Massivebest

Good app that already allows me to make sales on Ebay. the support is very reactive and struggles to fix all problems

Sun Time Sunglasses Watches

Great App! Was able to open our Amazon store in minutes and upload over 2000+ products, enabling us to actually start making sales the first day! As we have so many products, there would have been no way to tell which products we should start with had we manually had to upload every single product. With Codisto we’ve been able to generate extra revenue online with little experience in the online domain, as we are retailers who have been in business with our brick & mortar stores for over a decade, but are being forced online as many customers slowly shift to the online platforms. Codisto LINQ is a great app if you have too many products to upload manually! Also, their support team was very quick to reply and resolve an issue I thought I had. Highly recommended! Thanks Codisto!

Beef4me

This app works perfectly!

Also they have one of the best support teams out there, answering in minutes 24/7. If they can't fix the problem right away, they elevate the error to their programers to fix it for you!

Special thanks to Haryl, helping me with my many tickets and resolving every single little error I encountered!

Outcome -> Great App, easy to use, perfect support - this app is worth its money!

March 12, 2019

Fantastic review summary - many thanks! xox

Bionx Legacy

Had a few initial glitches that has been quickly solved by the support team.
They even phoned me to make sure everything was fine.

Outcome; save time and easy to use.

Survivalcenter

Great APP and Great Customer Service!

At first I was skeptical, but not anymore. This app has allowed to list products on Amazon effectively in less that a minute. Crazy!

Customer Service is always there to help you. Even weekends!

Robert helped me a lot to set up the app and answer critical questions. Thanks Robert