Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Demon Clothing Co.

Works well to list to eBay, needed a couple of tweaks to my products to make it work properly, but that's not a big deal.

The Makeup Armoury

Really good app to help us sync with amazon. Superb customer service which makes all the difference!

Magic Toast

Amazing app. Saves us so much time and effort. Took a little while to get to grips with it but the customer service is awesome and talked me through it. Its really easy to use and quick to list!

www.magictoast.com

Just Radical Apparel

Very Nice! Works wonderful for our Ebay business. Support is outstanding as well with quick replies and service. If you're doing business on Ebay, this App is worth EVERY penny and a lot more.

My Chi and Me

As a UK based small e-tailer, integration on to these major platforms is a must. This sits seamlessly onto your store. Initial teething problems are being addressed by probably the best customer service I've come across to date while using Shopify. Well done to all concerned!

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your kind comments about our level of support - it means a lot to the team that try so hard on support! xox

ANNEIDY SMART TECH SRL.

i uset this app to help do my bussines much better i really like how it does.

extreamely usefull

LOZ-Blocks

I have been using Codisto for 6 months and generally it is a nice app but for me there were a lot of problems.

The app had a lot of problems listing my items, approximately 30% listed succesfully the other 70% did not. While the support team tried to help me, they could not fix the problem and eventually stopped replying.

Update: after having placed this review Codisto came to me and solved most of the remaining issues. Therefore, I have adjusted the rating from 2 to 5 stars, so thank you.

Gear N Fitness

These guys are amazingly helpful! Highly recommended for service as they walk you through the process of linking and working with other devices

Apricot Food Boutique

Great App! It works with Amazon Mexico which is something we were looking for a long time in the app store =)

Scarlettandjo

Just started a few days ago, great so far. Support is awesome. Thank you Arlie, you're a star.