Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Riggers Workwear Online

Great service, I recommend this product.

Adaptecom

Finally an app to sell on Amazon + eBay DIRECTLY FROM SHOPIFY and keep EVERYTHING IN SYNC! I love this app. I’ve tried other ‘apps’ that aren’t really apps but just redirect you to their own complicated multi-channel plaform. With Codisto can simply continuing using Shopify but also sell on Amazon + eBay. So far my inventory is always in sync and my prices have changed automatically from Shopify! Being able to create new listings in bulk saved me hours and being able to map a custom meta-field containing my Amazon titles to all my listings in bulk is the cherry on the top. The price isn’t the cheapest but the hassle free quality means it pays for itself multiple times over. This is the only app you’ll ever need for Amazon & eBay.

March 13, 2019

Awesome to hear the full value of the product being recognised - many thanks for your review! xox

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

This app is simply amazing! Not only do orders sync to my shopify dashboard, but my inventory is FINALLY in the right hands. I have tried inkfrog, the shopify sales channel and someone else (whom was such a bad experience I forgot their name) and none of them worked right. I constantly oversold on eBay because my inventory would not sync. It's bad enough trying to sort out inventory problems..but to also have furious customers, well it was almost enough of a headache to make us close our eBay store.

Running a website is a full time job. Running eBay doesn't have to be! Nor does it have to be expensive. The ROI from using Codisto far outweighs any of the other apps! I would seriously give this app 10/10 if it would let me!

Oh and thanks be to Larry for the fast reply to some questions I had!

March 13, 2019

Great to hear such positive comments from an experienced merchant who understands the multichannel landscape. Many thanks! xox

Gameology

Definitely recommend if you want to make your business serious, and also appreciate help from Arlie's support even at after hours!

Heysara

This is a great app, saves countless hours of updating multiple platforms with the same products. When I'm submitting product for eBay, I find it really helpful to write a more descriptive product title which will get more views on eBay. This app keeps track of this and changes to products along the way. Super easy to use and support is 5 star. I got support within an hour on a Sunday afternoon via email, all was resolved within a few hours. Thanks from www.heysara.com

Bufen

Fantastic customer service. Had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it.

Powersports Deal

Quick support and high quality platform :D

Ib Ip

Great customer support. nice work!

Auswrap

UPDATE - I have changed my rating from 3 to 5 stars as Codisto have implemented the option to turn image sync on or off. Also I have been using the app for 6 months, sales are coming through and it hasn't missed a beat. Thanks guys great app and awesome service!

The app does what is says. What it doesn't say is that you can't un-sync product images. My website, ebay and amazon are very different marketplaces and we should have the ability to control the images and add more as needed without having them removed. I guess many users would be on the same page as me - website images are under 300 x 300 pixels to promote speed. This size doesn't look great on ebay or amazon. Hoping this is a feature coming soon and then will be happy to review again.

A5hltd

Around 80% of our sales currently come through eBay, with another 15% through Amazon

Coming over from the world of Magento and M2E I needed a solution that would successfully keep everything in-sync.
It was the unreliability of the M2E app on Magento among other things that made me jump ship to Shopify, and we needed a solution that would continue to provide similar functionality.

At first, I found Codisto very confusing - it's a very different way of working for us than we were used to.
However, it's very well documented and the support is absolutely like nothing else I've ever experienced -- seriously, these guys have provided more help during my free trial than M2E ever could be bothered to muster.
They provide true 24/7 support and even coming across a couple of tricky issues that needed referral to the developers were resolved quickly, courteously and with a human touch.

Now after nearly a month of using the app I'm a total convert. For one thing, it actually works and hasn't missed a single order unlike M2E. Plus the advanced stock control features work very very well for quite a few of the items that we sell.

The other member of staff here that also works with products and listings picked up the new way of working very quickly.

I must admit that changing all our eBay templates was daunting, and tweaking it took a bit of effort. It seemed to slightly hit our sales while eBay reindexed our 70+ listings but things seem to be catching up again.
This small pain point is well worth it for the ease of keeping product descriptions and images up to date - any changes within Shopify are very quickly refreshed within eBay.

Price wise - well I'm still on the trial but considering just how powerful this tool is and how easy it makes it to manage multichannel sales I'd consider it one of the best value tools - there are quite a few out there that all take different approaches however I truly believe that Codisto Linq offers something different to the rest.

The fact that they have so many different, flexible pricing plans mean that no matter what your eBay trading and pricing strategy is you can get great value from this plugin. Some reviews say it's expensive but - we were on the free tier with M2E and honestly this plugin still provides much, much better value in terms of ease of use and the quality of support you get - providing decent support doesn't come cheap but it sure pays off for these guys.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your detailed and positive review. Great for us to receive that feedback and know we are making a difference. And by the look of the 'helpful' upvotes, it's been useful to many others as well. Awesome stuff! xox