Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Toyuniverse

Once you go through the initial set up process the system is easy to use and does everything we need it to. Support is quick and very helpful.

Adlib Music

Codisto has been great so far! Having gone from manually processing everything to having things automated has been great. The app is easy to use, syncing items from the Shopify store is simple as well, and the process of updating product details has been quick and efficient. The process of just enabling and disabling products is a simple yet very effective idea. The support has also been great too with any questions I have had. The only thing that could use work is the auto categorisation function. It works some of the time, but I am finding I have to go in every item and check the category it's been put into, and manually select the right one if it hasn't worked. Overall though, extremely satisfied!

Kopara2trade

Great Product. Little bit of a learning curve but think of what the problem would be otherwise. Listing is great and runs very smoothly I am taking it slow at the beginning but the group facility should be a godsend in future. A vendor link would be good for management of different sources of products because you might have different listing criteria for different suppliers I know you can do this in shopify but that info is lost in Codisto. For sure you would not want this listed in Ebay Overall though a fantastic product that will end up being like my right arm

Aylasshop

Does everything I wanted. To be able to create shopify products and push them to eBay seamlessly. What is best is that it looked really complex but I got a call from support agent called Robert and he answered all my question. He went out of his way to give me tips and tricks of the app. By the end of our call I was almost an expert. So big shout out to Robert!

Also found their online help very useful.

Embellish Your World

Great app so far :) Very easy to set up , I am not that great with technology but managed to up it up and running within an hour, and I have alot of products
Customer service is fantastic , Very helpful Thank you Codisto

Rockitpoole

Since trialling Codisto LINQ the service I have received has been exemplary, nothing seems to be too much, all my questions have been answered quickly and professionally the one thing I was concerned about was being left to work it all out alone, this is not the case Jonathan has been there step by step helping me with my set up, this is very comforting, so much that I have now signed up for the service, knowing that I have a back up only an email away.

Seadragon

Delivers an easy connection from Shopify to eBay and offers a lot of customisation. Good follow-up.

Baby2travel Co Uk

Tried many apps to transfer inventory to other marketplaces, wasted a lot of precious time.
Frustrating at times as most apps don’t deliver what they promise, Codisto however saved us a lot of time, when asked for support we had a phone call immediately from the other side of the planet... simply the best app on Shopify!

Tshirt Ds

Great Product,
Push product from Shopify to Ebay with 1 click, and push back all data from Ebay to Shopify. Can't wait to try more in this month.
Thank for Technical Support team especially Jonathan Pollard. Jae and Harryl

Wild Burro

I highly recommend Codisto LINQ for your Amazon/Ebay Shopify integration. The customer support is phenomenal, just keep in mind that they are based in Australia so be patient.

Joachim just helped me get my first products live in my Ebay shop, so I'm very excited. He helped me set up the domestic shipping and international rates which was a huge help. I also needed some assistance with the return policy and Joachim was there to get it set up correctly. Thank you Joachim. I look forward to integrating to Amazon with Codisto in the near future. Great App. :^ )))))

Dwight