Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Kent Brushes

We have been using this app for just under a year. I can't recommend it enough. It was easy to set up and the support is the best I have ever experienced!

globrightjewelry

I'm so excited to use this app. It's going to save me so much time and help me make more money. It seemed really daunting at first but the customer service reps went above and beyond to help me get set up. It really was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Now that I know how to use the software, I'll be sticking with them for a long time. Thank you, Codisto!

Just Jap

John was fantastic to deal with. We have been using codisto for years and the support is awesome. We love the templates we can use to make our products stand out. Thanks again Codisto Team!

Manifestie

Codisto support has been excellent. As a brand owner with GTIN exemption, Amazon integration is very complicated, and Codisto has been very quick to respond with solutions to my needs. Very grateful for this app and the support driving it. Thank you Codisto team!

Kigurumi.ca

TERRIBLE. DANGEROUS! BROKEN. Deleted listings! Set prices to 0, quantities to 0. Do not trust this app at all. I've wasted a month on this app. Friendly support though.

March 8, 2021

Sorry to hear you've had problems with the solution but as we have explained via support, the issues you are describing come from incorrect use (if this wasn't the case we'd be inundated with similar comments). Selling on multiple channels isn't always straightforward and in depth software is required to meet the demands of different merchants' needs. Per our support interactions we are happy to help you understand where you were going wrong and how to use it proficiently. Please respond via support if you wish to take us up on that offer.

modafab.com

j'utilise codisto pour la 2eme fois uniquement avec ebay je ne peu donc pas donner d'avis concernant amazon
pour eBay le système est parfais pas toujours simple la création de fiche ebay avec les changements de normes et autre modif impoosé par ebay
avec codisto c'est plus simple la mise a jours des stocks n'est plus un soucis, elle est géré automatiquement par codisto les ventes ebay remonte automatiquement sur shopify
pour la mise en service il ne faut pas hésité a contacté le sav il réponde assez vite et fournisse une grande aide
il vaut mieux effacé les éventuels fiches eBay existante même si le système de codisto permet normalement de les récupérés

GoodSport™

Integration works great and customer support chat is very helpful for troubleshooting. Great quick to implement solution.

World Retro Gaming

I am still on the free trial, setting everything up. The system is a bit of a learning curve but any system that is linking multiple sales channels is going to be a bit different to what you are used to. I had some questions for customer support (Romel) along the way and they were nothing short of superb! I feel that any issues or concerns can be worked through quickly and patiently with them, and so far the app as a whole does seem to be able to do what it says with synching etc working well, so all good here! I will continue settings things up and if it all functions as I want it then I will upgrade to the first tier plan to see how it goes. I definitely recommend giving it a shot if you are looking for eBay/Amazon/Google integration and synchronisation with your Shopify account.

Beyond Leggings

The amazing customer support makes this app the best we have used! We tried out a few different ones that are similar and they do not compare. Very easy to set up and use. Has a TON of features! Only thing missing is the Esty channel, but they said they are working on it!! We can't wait!! Love this company! Other reviews say it's complicated with all the features, but after testing out other apps, this is really easy to use! Once you set up all of the fields listing is really quick! We have items that have multiple variants and that is not an issue for Codisto. Take your time with the initial setup and after that everything is a breeze. :)

3DCabin

We have been using this app for probably a year or so now and its proven worth while. At first its daunting with all of its options, details, information, and features. It has a user friendly and good looking interface. It takes some time to learn as you go, but this is backed up by an amazing support team who are always on top of your issues. Responses are prompt and follow ups are never missed! This has sped up our listing time dramatically. It has its own personality as you learn little tricks along the way to clear certain errors. This is probably the best of its kind out there. They keep up with the ever changing marketplaces. As complicated as it is already, now being comfortable with the software i do wish they added a few features to make this a near perfect solution to listing. I would like to be able to view all products in one large global viewing pane so that you can isolate a single listing that is split between market places, without having to keep switching between marketplace tabs and searching for the listing each time. I think this will help users clear any errors quicker than the current method. It also allows users to further ensure the products are listed in all locations, making it quicker and giving the user more peace of mind. Thanks Codisto and your support team, a truly amazing app!