Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Intimate Dresser

I had a few bumps getting started with this app but I must say the patience and diligence of the support staff is excellent. With them in AU and me in the US it does take some understanding on the part of the user. I stuck with them and now have a super relationship with the app being exactly what I needed. I have been working in excel files for awhile and the layout and functionality here is super. This app allows me to do anything I need individually or as a bulk editor. Making changes and/or creating new listings is a snap.

I am a firm believer that when paying for a solution it should give results and performance and not problems. This is exactly what they have done.

If you are looking for a "Solution" to manage listings from Shopify this is an affordable and robust app that does the job. Remember there is a learning curve for any new app you may select.

THESE GUYS ARE PROBLEM SOLVERS!!

Jeannienmini

A quick feedback on the program:
Once we got a few bugs on the program sorted, which Codisto support team worked really hard, the program is really great - particularly by making it so much easier to list products on Amazon. It used to take 2 full days to list 400 clothing items on Amazon using Shopify-Amazon sales channel integration, which didn't really work for half of them. Codisto also enables to merge my stock for Prime and non-prime listing (we had to separate them before because Shopify was not synching Prime orders i.e. not importing Prime orders so not deducting the inventory). Since Feb 17th, when we went live with Codisto, our Amazon sales have more than doubled instantly. I am so happy about this and thank you, Codisto team, for developing the program and providing the support to get it going.

For those who are considering this program: This is a lot cheaper than some of the other multi-sales channel management programs (which I have tried a couple and gave up) and Codisto is a lot easier to use and time-saving. I highly recommend it.

Courez Chez Must

Okay I'm just going to say this :
〽CODISTO DOUBLED MY SALES VOLUME--

Go ahead.
At first I wasn't convinced, I've stumbled across many apps of which were useless and expensive for nothing. I was looking for an App to manage my Amazon inventory, but I never expected thjis . Codisto has many functionalities , some are hidden and it is a real powerful tool. I discovered a method which is a mix of price/ inventory/keyword management to generate maximum sales. I didn't want to post any reviews before the end of the trial to see if it wasn't just luck. Over the trial month I generated +50% sales revenue on Amazon and 33% on Ebay. All for free, so the price is totally fair compared to other tools and support is a bomb. Based in several countries you can contact them any time of the day and night on the chat.

March 13, 2019

Great to hear! Many thanks for your review xox

Summerlane888

This app has been a lifesaver! I can now successfully link my Shopify store's inventory with Amazon. No need to update inventory any longer or limit my inventory. Everything happens in real time.

To top it off, support has been awesome and I cannot fault them at all. There's no such thing as a template response from these guys. It's always about helping you solve the issue on hand.

The Freshman Stop

This App is a must if you wish to manage everything from one place and you want to get everything going fast, the Customer Support is BRUTAL they help me figured out everything, this is a state of the art service! I usually never leave any comments on the apps I use but this one deserves it, everything integrated smoothly! and I looked a lot for ways to link amazon with shopify due to all my products data was on shopify seemed imposible to launch, this app resolved it! very happy!

March 13, 2019

"Brutal"! LOVE IT xox

Medicines4u

Great service and app. Really enjoyed working with it makes life so much easier

Yourturnkeystore 243

Success, we are linked to Amazon.ca and Amazon.com and all order are visible in our Shopify store.

Superfeast

Customer support is great, app is great too - solves a lot of headaches!

Hotpricesstore

This App is great. The developers are very responsive and support is pretty good too.

Ethicalhealthsupplements

I am a new customer of this application and I was so impressed with the customer support and by app itself what it can do.

I have to say that we are in the 30 Day Trial period and when we need help to set it up ... Customer support was just a min away.

I had few question during the setup process and was chatting with Larry Codisto's Technical Support, There were more questions and I asked if I can talk to anyone over the phone so I don't have to do a lot of typing... I was pleasantly surprised a min later I was on the phone with Robert who helped me with the configuration answered all the question and scheduled follow up with me for the next few days.

That's an awesome and incredible customer Service!!!

Keep it up guys....