Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

My Friendly Products

Codisto integrates seamlessly with Amazon, eBay, and Google linking all or part of your products. The customer chat support is outstanding. The interface is easy to understand and comprehensive.

Brandes Autographs

We are in business for unique collectibles with approx 10.000 products listing on different Marketplaces. I can highly recommend the Codisto App which should be your option if you like to synchronize and sell your products on different marketplaces. Although our unusual business model need GTIN exemption on all items we had been able with the incredible support to manage to use this great APP which give increase our business strongly and is worth every penny. I could not higher recommend this App and particular support as 5* are too less. No doubt this Shopify App was the best choice we did so far ! Thank you very much !

Kimi's Beauty Shop

Started using the app for eBay was than looking around to remove unneeded apps and decided to use also Google Shopping. Was not a good idea, categories to be imported from the Support as first they where not there and than after a week they disappears again. Because I m selling products made too my specifications it's very important for me to have the attribute identifier exists, as this products do not have Grin or other identifier. Support was not really helpful just said that's not needed. As I provided Google Shopping help pages with details that show it's needed I did not get an answer anymore. Ok I fixed it now and decided to remove codisto and after a day using the old app again I can see a jump in revenue. Update: now after writing this review I got within less than 24 hours an Email telling me that the missing google shopping categories are now available and that the "Identifier exist" attribute would be not needed as there was no error returned from google. To the product categories I'm surprised that nearly 2 weeks nothing was done and now in 24 hours. In regards to the Identifier Exists I have clearly seen on my conversion rate that this field seems to be needed and it was even shown on a page the codisto support provided me with, in shopping you might not get a message when products only limited approved.

Your 4 Walls

Had some fantastic help from Arlie at Codisto, Thanks you so much you've really helped me. Great app.

PPJoe Pop Protectors

brilliant app. was manually listing on eBay with very few sales. started using this app and im getting 20 orders a day now.

Miss LaMonique

App is best of his kind, however I wanted to point out that their customer service answers immediately every time I have a question, within 1 second somebody comes back to me, its like having own personal concierge.
Thank you Joy!

Caroline's Wild Horses

thank you so much- amazing support and talked me through every step- really appreciate it, looking forward to using the app

Dents UK

Great tool once you've had a bit of time to use as it can be a bit confusing to start but the Codisto team are always extremely quick to help with any queries, so you're never left stuck for long.

Celebrity Ink Autographs

I use the app to list on my eBay store it is great. The support team are fab and have a lot of patience.

Wool it

Great app and offers all the details on how to list our products! Ariane offers great support for us! I really recommend it!