Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

MFT Stamps

After the initial set-up, it's pretty hands-off and functions based on the parameters we set in place running our Amazon store pretty seamlessly!

Pop-O-Loco

I used Codisto to help me bulk list my inventory from popoloco.com to ebay and amazon. This tool is EXTREMELY powerful so, before using it, be sure to go through all the documentation and tutorials. The codisto listing tool enhances your store listings and it has been my experience that I have received a sales boost because of the comprehensive listing tools codisto has. This tool is more comprehensive than the Shopify channel listing tools for amazon and ebay. Codisto populates more fields than the shopify channel tools do and therefore make your listings a better performer on those channels. Recommended for patient shop owners who are willing to review all documentation. The support is very helpful but this tool works best in the hands of a responsible shop owner!

Ute Covers Direct

Really good integration between Amazon Australia and Shopify. Helpful and quick support team. Recommend them to anyone wanting to expand their sales channel.

Swish Equestrian

Great app for selling on amazon but keeping stock control in shopify. Some teething issues but the support is fantastic :)

CityCaps.Co

Codisto is my secret weapon to uploading products in bulk to Amazon. Everything works great and their support team is awesome! Thanks guys

Atledpro

Please check your email. I sent a lot of emails to you but I don't receive your feedback. Thanks so much!

April 5, 2020

Hi Atledpro,

We have received 4 emails from you, all of which we responded to within an hour. Please check your junk/spam folders. We have also tried to phone you multiple times but there is no answer. If you email us alternative contact details we will try those. We are also online for chat, so perhaps you could try that? You can access chat via the support button in the app.

yeehawcowboy

At first the app is a little hard to understand.. However if you have any questions support is always there! got my listings up and ruining. I have alot variants per item... so I had alot of questions... they answered all of them.. strongly recommenced !

Motolifestyle

Thanks guys,
- Customer support is amazing!!
- Im very satisfied using Codisto! helps a lot for sales.

Wakesports Unlimited

App is very easy to use and the support staff is extremely helpful. Saved us hours and hours of work uploading our 10000 SKUs to Amazon and Ebay.

Pacifique Sud

It is not the perfect application for Amazon Europe.
Many errors in product variations, due to flaws in the translation of fields from country to country (Spanish, Italian, Germany, French and English). After 2 months, the development of a solution to this problem is still not operational. The Shopify store cannot be integrated with all European countries.
Works Weel with EBAY.