Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Takes some concentration to get going, the training videos are great but still needs your brain input! The App is superb and support excellent. Game changer for platform selling

Love For Animals

I had been listing my most popular items to ebay manually and making some sales but now I didn't list more than 2 products from my entire store because it took forever. With this app it immediately found all of my products and let me list them in just a few minutes.

Thank you to the app makers for this one

PrintOnDemandStores.com

5+ stars Easy to use even if you have a lot of products. Everything synced up automatically and any change I needed to make I just did it through the app and products were automatically updated.

OUT OF AUSTRALIA

We LOVE Codisto. Working everyday with it in multiple Stores
The Team is so helpful. THANKS!!!!!!!

GFURN

Great app. We have been looking for a long time for an integration for Amazon & eBay and this app is doing exactly what we were expecting. Great job Codisto!

Fusion Decals

This app is so much easier to use then other developer apps that cost more and have all types of product limits etc. I just wish they next work on a version for Etsy integration, im sure its not a priority but there are scalable business's that thrive on custom products. -Jason FUSION DECALS

StencilsLAB Wall Stencils

Thank you for this useful app. Now it's easy to integrate my listings to Amazon and eBay platforms. Good and timing customer support!

Alpaca Direct

A little bit of a learning curve, but a powerful solution for syndicating products onto other platforms. Kind of a supercharged spreadsheet. Good support when we've had questions. Much better than the prior solution we were using.

Kryptonite Character Store

We have the retail stores, website and amazon channels. Codisto doing great with integration. Now hopefully will help us with google shopping! We are waiting for it!

MFT Stamps

After the initial set-up, it's pretty hands-off and functions based on the parameters we set in place running our Amazon store pretty seamlessly!