Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

PrintOnDemandStores.com

5+ stars Easy to use even if you have a lot of products. Everything synced up automatically and any change I needed to make I just did it through the app and products were automatically updated.

OUT OF AUSTRALIA

We LOVE Codisto. Working everyday with it in multiple Stores
The Team is so helpful. THANKS!!!!!!!

GFURN

Great app. We have been looking for a long time for an integration for Amazon & eBay and this app is doing exactly what we were expecting. Great job Codisto!

Fusion Decals

This app is so much easier to use then other developer apps that cost more and have all types of product limits etc. I just wish they next work on a version for Etsy integration, im sure its not a priority but there are scalable business's that thrive on custom products. -Jason FUSION DECALS

StencilsLAB Wall Stencils

Thank you for this useful app. Now it's easy to integrate my listings to Amazon and eBay platforms. Good and timing customer support!

Alpaca Direct

A little bit of a learning curve, but a powerful solution for syndicating products onto other platforms. Kind of a supercharged spreadsheet. Good support when we've had questions. Much better than the prior solution we were using.

Kryptonite Character Store

We have the retail stores, website and amazon channels. Codisto doing great with integration. Now hopefully will help us with google shopping! We are waiting for it!

MFT Stamps

After the initial set-up, it's pretty hands-off and functions based on the parameters we set in place running our Amazon store pretty seamlessly!

Pop-O-Loco

I used Codisto to help me bulk list my inventory from popoloco.com to ebay and amazon. This tool is EXTREMELY powerful so, before using it, be sure to go through all the documentation and tutorials. The codisto listing tool enhances your store listings and it has been my experience that I have received a sales boost because of the comprehensive listing tools codisto has. This tool is more comprehensive than the Shopify channel listing tools for amazon and ebay. Codisto populates more fields than the shopify channel tools do and therefore make your listings a better performer on those channels. Recommended for patient shop owners who are willing to review all documentation. The support is very helpful but this tool works best in the hands of a responsible shop owner!

Ute Covers Direct

Really good integration between Amazon Australia and Shopify. Helpful and quick support team. Recommend them to anyone wanting to expand their sales channel.