Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Lowbrow Customs

I use Codisto to list our products on eBay and couldn't be happier. It is VERY fast and easy to filter and sort products, make changes in bulk, and customize your listing information using meta fields. I switched to Codisto and Shopify from our established Magento-based website, using a different piece of software to list on eBay. Codisto allowed me to very easily link our existing listings with tons of sales to our Shopify products and take them over. We switched our entire software platform and never missed a beat, orders just started flowing right in again. Support has been top notch, very responsive and fast and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Love Drums Ltd

Takes a while to get to know, but fairly intuitive for the most part. Pleased with the rapid and helpful customer support.

Citizen Watches Australia

Great app and support. Support is prompt and helpful in finding a solution I use for eBay and if you are looking for an eBay solution there is nothing better out there.

Slendertone EU

We are using Codisto for our eBay store Integration. It is a great app and working very well with our Shopify store. The support team is very helpful and fast.

Antiviral Strong-Outsiders

A great app. I used it and I was some issues with a marketplace integration. But the staff help you with anything. Thank you !

PickAProduct

I love this App. I always had difficulty with my listings, but now it's simplified taking a lot of stress out of the process. The support is excellent.

Hobbytech Toys

Great, Reliable app. I have been using Codisto since 2017 - First on Magento and now on Shopify. It is by far the best way to list on Ebay!

MARKA-TECH

sa fait un moment que j’utilise Codisto et je suis satisfait, service rapide qui répond à mes besoins, merci Codisto

The Vines Supply Co

App is simple to use and works well for linking Shopify inventory to eBay and Amazon. The customer support is quick and helpful when required. Highly recommended!

D'SORO - New Luxury Brands at Your Reach

I've been using this app for for the last 9 months to manage by Amazon and eBay stores from shopify. Simply put, it's been an incredible tool to help simplify the management of my products on these marketplace specially given some of their complex requirements. Everything its done on the shopify platform which is nicely translated through codisto to the marketplaces. Very happy with the tool!