Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

mkptac

very powerful app. it might be little bit confusing at first but fast learning curve. So many features I have been after for a long time, particularly Amazon and how to deal with ASIN that do not already exist on marketplace. Friendly and effective support.

Sports500

Great apss !! easy to use, very good and fast support with Noel... easy integration. five star. Thanks !!

Go Health Australia

Amazing app , seamless $ snappy integration between marketplaces and Shopify, great support... Highly recommended

Strathfield Brookvale

We use this Shopify-to-eBay integration app on a daily basis and we'd have to say that it has since delivered a great deal of convenience to our day-to-day operations as a business. Its easy-to-use interface speaks volumes of the difference it brings to the fold. Cheers.

makerelectronics

Quick support, nice integration, reliable. Looking to see some additional features with more convenient user-interface.

Halti Global Store

Awesome support! They reply really fast and they are very helpful. Now we can easily add product to Amazon. We recommend this app...

EZ Organic Shop

Great support who are always quick to help, great app which makes the whole process very seamless. Highly recommend.

Islamic Impressions

This is a great app to connect our different online platforms and sync inventory across all platforms. Whenever I run into any issue, I email the support team and I have a quick response with easy solutions. The team are knowledgable about the app and always kind and helpful. Thank you to the team at Codisto, keep up the good work.

Home on the Swan

We have been using Codisto for some time, https://homeontheswan.com/ is our second store that required a sync from Shopify to Amazon. The application works well and the support is great!

Tees by Susan

Excellent, excellent app! There is a learning curve with all this Shopify, POD apps, Codisto and Amazon integration (took me 6 weeks to iron out all the quirks). But, now the Codisto Amazon integration is working so well! My products are on Amazon, and I can customize how I want them to appear using the Codisto grid. I have a GTIN exemption from my POD apps, and I do not need any UPC codes. There are a thousand columns in the Colisto grid (well, it feels like it...), but each column has its purpose, and I've found at least one crucial answer to a problem with a grid column. Support has been responsive. Do have patience and work through it -- the results will be worth it. Thank you Codisto people!

January 15, 2020

Great to hear you're having success and thank you for your comments. It's this type of considered review that can be really beneficial to others!

It can be challenging to 'fit' a merchant's bespoke web catalog into the rigid structure and data requirements of Amazon. As you point out there is a learning curve with all software but we have done our best to make listing on and managing Amazon as easy as possible. In fact, some merchants are using Codisto for Amazon via Shopify without ever publishing a webstore just to be be able to use our solution which speaks to the ease of use relative to using Amazon directly.

Unlike other Amazon apps, we support all Amazon fields, all categories and all country sites which is why there can be a lot of columns (Amazon fields) in the grid but many can be hidden if not used.

Congrats and thanks again!