Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

makerelectronics

Quick support, nice integration, reliable. Looking to see some additional features with more convenient user-interface.

Halti Global Store

Awesome support! They reply really fast and they are very helpful. Now we can easily add product to Amazon. We recommend this app...

EZ Organic Shop

Great support who are always quick to help, great app which makes the whole process very seamless. Highly recommend.

Islamic Impressions

This is a great app to connect our different online platforms and sync inventory across all platforms. Whenever I run into any issue, I email the support team and I have a quick response with easy solutions. The team are knowledgable about the app and always kind and helpful. Thank you to the team at Codisto, keep up the good work.

Home on the Swan

We have been using Codisto for some time, https://homeontheswan.com/ is our second store that required a sync from Shopify to Amazon. The application works well and the support is great!

Tees by Susan

Excellent, excellent app! There is a learning curve with all this Shopify, POD apps, Codisto and Amazon integration (took me 6 weeks to iron out all the quirks). But, now the Codisto Amazon integration is working so well! My products are on Amazon, and I can customize how I want them to appear using the Codisto grid. I have a GTIN exemption from my POD apps, and I do not need any UPC codes. There are a thousand columns in the Colisto grid (well, it feels like it...), but each column has its purpose, and I've found at least one crucial answer to a problem with a grid column. Support has been responsive. Do have patience and work through it -- the results will be worth it. Thank you Codisto people!

January 15, 2020

Great to hear you're having success and thank you for your comments. It's this type of considered review that can be really beneficial to others!

It can be challenging to 'fit' a merchant's bespoke web catalog into the rigid structure and data requirements of Amazon. As you point out there is a learning curve with all software but we have done our best to make listing on and managing Amazon as easy as possible. In fact, some merchants are using Codisto for Amazon via Shopify without ever publishing a webstore just to be be able to use our solution which speaks to the ease of use relative to using Amazon directly.

Unlike other Amazon apps, we support all Amazon fields, all categories and all country sites which is why there can be a lot of columns (Amazon fields) in the grid but many can be hidden if not used.

Congrats and thanks again!

Modern Furniture

We are using Codisto to connect our Shopify store to Amazon. The support given by the Codisto team was amazing. Very quick response time for emails.

Dan

Feellikebeauty USA

I am happy with the features in the app, It is easy to use and the customer service are very responsive.

Green Snow Outlet

This app is brilliant. I am in the uk and there's not much out there to link Shopify to the huge marekt places that are Amazon and eBay. I found this, installed, massive free trial which allows a huge amount of trial and error without paying for it, the support is fantastic, almost immediate responses. Any one badly reviewing this app needs to learn how to use it before saying it doesn't work, all of the reviews that claim this I can see are mistakes of the user, not the app. We have a WMS plugged in to the back of Shopify too, so in all, 3 systems relying on the app, absolutely no problem, plenty of sales coming through, in fact we took 4/5 ebay sales in the afternoon we set the listings up, that look brilliant might I add. Highly recommend this app, it works, it's easy to use (once you understand that there is some basic set up to do), the support team are awesome and it's pays for itself in 1 or 2 sales a month. You could easily triple sales with this app without investing any more than about $30 and a few hours a week. Brilliant.

Luli Fama

The support team is very effective, they helped me solve problems super fast. The app is super good and easy to use.