Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

BaeVibez Skincare

this app absolutely sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated with this app that it is absolutely ridiculous. I've been on this computer trying to sync and configure everything and I'm severely not happy with this app. Reached out for help and no response, searching for a new app. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS APP!!!!!!!!! NOT WORTH IT.

Banarasi Vastra

I wish i would be able to leave minus stars to this App, I tried this app for more than 10 days and was not able to list a single item on ebay and amazon, customer support says that they are investigating the issue but their investigation never get completed. what is the use of this app if you user cannot list items on ebay & Amazon? for amazon listing it says "external_product_information" is required.. no one from Codisto or amazon customer support was able to tell me what is "external_product_information" For ebay, it keeps on blinking but item never get listed, it even do not gives any error that why item are not getting listed. The app is very much complicated and if user inform Codisto about any issue they will tell you that they will investigate the issue and contact you by email but user will only receive email for leave review and not result of their investigation because they have no interest to resolve the users issue. they have interest in 2 things, you subscribe your plan and you leave them a 5 star review. I used another app to list item on amazon and without contacting app developer for a single time i was able to list the item on Amazon in the second try the only problem with another company app is it do not offer multi account & Multi Marketplace option, well what is the use of having facility of having feature like multi marketplace or multi account support when user cannot list a single item. I do not recommenced this app to anyone.

September 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback
We have reached out to you several times to give us the opportunity to resolve these issues, to no avail. If you reinstall our app we can continue our investigation. Amazon listings are complex which is the reason we have an amazing 24/7 Support Team to work the issues through with you.

Nikki

Shoxtec Suspension

The customer support is really horrible, you better live midnight to receive their email back. No instant feedback, anything wrong happened you just wait. And email explaining is horrible, not helpful at all. By the way, the UI Design of your interface is horrible. I am switching and your competitor has WhatsApp and skype live chatting support, your competitor is way better doing than yours. Cheers and please improve in the future, make money and hire someone to re-design your interface. Please!

July 7, 2021

We're sorry you experienced poor support. This is very rare based on most of our other reviews. The comments on our interface are acknowledged but again at odds with the majority of feedback we receive.

OccasionPrints

Scam Lost $99 if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited This Company is a Scam! I close the account to after they charge me the month in advance $99.00 so next month will stop since I get no ROI I was thinking I can keep using the month I paid in advance. NO they forfeited.
" if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited
Regards,
Harryl "
Codisto

July 7, 2021

We charge monthly in advance like the majority of service providers and it's clear in our terms and conditions that part refunds aren't provided for cancelltion prior to the end of the current month of use (again this is industry standard).

home.decor2021

This app is very dangerous....i ve had my ebay acount for about 10 years.. and i have a 100% feedback and customer review.. with 5 stars..as soon as i added this app .. ebay suspended my acount. I lost thousands in sales.. this app is dangerous and the people who created it are liars and crooks. And the only reason i put one star for this app is because you cant submit your review without picking a star... do you see how crooked they are.. they deserve -10 stars.

May 5, 2021

Our app does not cause suspension of eBay accounts. We would not be able to run a business if this was the case. We have direct communication with eBay who inform us that their Trust and Safety team had some concerns with your account. They have reached out to you by phone (no answer) and email. Once you respond they will review your account suspension.

In the meantime, we ask that you amend or remove this review as it unfairly impacts our rating and inadvertently causes potential damage to other sellers looking to solve their multichannel problems.

Bunyip Toys

I installed this app to connect with Amazon.au on my recently launched Shopify store (switched over from Neto) and had no end of trouble. Only about 20 of my 600+ products were successfully synchronizing (all orders were synchronising properly) - so it was clear that the app was connecting to Amazon but Codisto could not work out why the other products weren't synching. I had previously listed to Amazon via my previous Neto store without a problem so all my product data in Shopify and my products in my Amazon account are fine (GTIN, images, pricing etc). Numerous email exchanges with tech support only produced progressively less realistic solutions to solve the problem, culminating in Codisto saying "everything looks fine at our end so there isn't a problem". Which is obviously not the case. Some of the suggestions were to change things in my product data for things that are not even used by Amazon to synchronise listings or were fine when it was Neto talking to Amazon but didn't work when it was Codisto talking to Amazon. Yesterday I deleted the app and installed a competitor's app which works perfectly. A couple of minutes updating settings and within half an hour all my products were successfully synched with Amazon. This shows that the problem was not with my products and not with Amazon - it is clearly a problem with Codisto but they refused to acknowledge it (or their tech support people are insufficiently experienced to resolve the issues they are employed to resolve). I can't fault the tech support people for their efforts to solve the issue but there is clearly something wrong with the software and their training to identify why some items were synching and most weren't (and all my products are the same brand/product type/Amazon category etc so it's not as though my problems were due to variations in what I am listing to Amazon). As a final note, Codisto really needs to install a text chat system or phone clients to talk through the problem in real-time. It is very hard to troubleshoot issues like this via email. (additional comment in response to Codisto reply) Given my products all synched properly previously with Neto and then later with an alternative Shopify app, then there is clearly something wrong with your software. To claim you are confident there is nothing wrong just sums up the problems with your service. Your customer service team is poorly trained and unwilling to acknowledge there was a problem.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your review but we are confident there is nothing wrong with our sync. If there is a failing here it is that our customer service team didn't escalate the issue to our tech team fast enough for us to investigate and explain what was required for you to get the result you were looking for. We are still happy to look into this and resolve whatever the issue is you are experiencing but since you have uninstalled this isn't currently possible. Please reach out via support directly if you wish us to explore further.

Kigurumi.ca

TERRIBLE. DANGEROUS! BROKEN. Deleted listings! Set prices to 0, quantities to 0. Do not trust this app at all. I've wasted a month on this app. Friendly support though.

March 8, 2021

Sorry to hear you've had problems with the solution but as we have explained via support, the issues you are describing come from incorrect use (if this wasn't the case we'd be inundated with similar comments). Selling on multiple channels isn't always straightforward and in depth software is required to meet the demands of different merchants' needs. Per our support interactions we are happy to help you understand where you were going wrong and how to use it proficiently. Please respond via support if you wish to take us up on that offer.

Xxedo

The staff is very friendly and answered my questions very fast but could not help me at all. 6 times eBay locked my account and 6 times I had to call eBay and ask for unlocking my account. Just embarrassing. This app definitely does not work properly.

November 22, 2020

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've had problems with your eBay account but suspension of your account is done by eBay and has nothing to do with our solution. We are a Strategic eBay Partner and member of eBay's Developer Council. We wouldn't be these if our solution caused accounts to be suspended.

We want to help and will reach out to our technical contacts at eBay and see if we can understand why they are suspending the account (something that eBay Customer Support may not have insight into) and contact you via support.

We understand your frustration but it is misdirected - we wouldn't have a business if our solution was responsible for getting eBay accounts suspended.

Pacifique Sud

It is not the perfect application for Amazon Europe.
Many errors in product variations, due to flaws in the translation of fields from country to country (Spanish, Italian, Germany, French and English). After 2 months, the development of a solution to this problem is still not operational. The Shopify store cannot be integrated with all European countries.
Works Weel with EBAY.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have spent time improving the translation of some fields for Europe which makes listing on European marketplaces easier.

Apple-Mac.Shop

all my ebay listings dissappeared after a problem with paypal. after caloing ebay and paypal they said it is a codisto problem. ebay account was relinked and all ebay listings dissappeared. 3 days i have been asking for support and keep getting idiotic answers. we have a business to run. have had to migrate and reintegrate another software because we have not made any new listings and our turnover is way down. CRAP CRAP SUPPORT TECHNICIANS!

February 3, 2020

We're sorry to hear you had problems but to clarify: Your eBay listings didn't 'disappear'. You disconnected your eBay account and then subsequently linked a different eBay account. Consequently, the listings from the first eBay account were of course no longer visible in the second account.

As you mention, this was initially caused at your end with a Paypal issue which required you to use a different eBay account. Our product has performed correctly but we are happy to work with to get you the result you are looking for (despite the problems not being caused by us).

We acknowledge it is frustrating when things don't go as expected but it is important that reviews are accurate because it affects other merchants not just the app developer.

We are sorry to hear your experience with our support agents wasn't as expected but as the vast majority of other reviews attest to, this is highly unusual.

Previous 1 3