Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Shoxtec Suspension

The customer support is really horrible, you better live midnight to receive their email back. No instant feedback, anything wrong happened you just wait. And email explaining is horrible, not helpful at all. By the way, the UI Design of your interface is horrible. I am switching and your competitor has WhatsApp and skype live chatting support, your competitor is way better doing than yours. Cheers and please improve in the future, make money and hire someone to re-design your interface. Please!

July 7, 2021

We're sorry you experienced poor support. This is very rare based on most of our other reviews. The comments on our interface are acknowledged but again at odds with the majority of feedback we receive.

OccasionPrints

Scam Lost $99 if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited This Company is a Scam! I close the account to after they charge me the month in advance $99.00 so next month will stop since I get no ROI I was thinking I can keep using the month I paid in advance. NO they forfeited.
" if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited
Regards,
Harryl "
Codisto

July 7, 2021

We charge monthly in advance like the majority of service providers and it's clear in our terms and conditions that part refunds aren't provided for cancelltion prior to the end of the current month of use (again this is industry standard).

home.decor2021

This app is very dangerous....i ve had my ebay acount for about 10 years.. and i have a 100% feedback and customer review.. with 5 stars..as soon as i added this app .. ebay suspended my acount. I lost thousands in sales.. this app is dangerous and the people who created it are liars and crooks. And the only reason i put one star for this app is because you cant submit your review without picking a star... do you see how crooked they are.. they deserve -10 stars.

May 5, 2021

Our app does not cause suspension of eBay accounts. We would not be able to run a business if this was the case. We have direct communication with eBay who inform us that their Trust and Safety team had some concerns with your account. They have reached out to you by phone (no answer) and email. Once you respond they will review your account suspension.

In the meantime, we ask that you amend or remove this review as it unfairly impacts our rating and inadvertently causes potential damage to other sellers looking to solve their multichannel problems.

Bunyip Toys

I installed this app to connect with Amazon.au on my recently launched Shopify store (switched over from Neto) and had no end of trouble. Only about 20 of my 600+ products were successfully synchronizing (all orders were synchronising properly) - so it was clear that the app was connecting to Amazon but Codisto could not work out why the other products weren't synching. I had previously listed to Amazon via my previous Neto store without a problem so all my product data in Shopify and my products in my Amazon account are fine (GTIN, images, pricing etc). Numerous email exchanges with tech support only produced progressively less realistic solutions to solve the problem, culminating in Codisto saying "everything looks fine at our end so there isn't a problem". Which is obviously not the case. Some of the suggestions were to change things in my product data for things that are not even used by Amazon to synchronise listings or were fine when it was Neto talking to Amazon but didn't work when it was Codisto talking to Amazon. Yesterday I deleted the app and installed a competitor's app which works perfectly. A couple of minutes updating settings and within half an hour all my products were successfully synched with Amazon. This shows that the problem was not with my products and not with Amazon - it is clearly a problem with Codisto but they refused to acknowledge it (or their tech support people are insufficiently experienced to resolve the issues they are employed to resolve). I can't fault the tech support people for their efforts to solve the issue but there is clearly something wrong with the software and their training to identify why some items were synching and most weren't (and all my products are the same brand/product type/Amazon category etc so it's not as though my problems were due to variations in what I am listing to Amazon). As a final note, Codisto really needs to install a text chat system or phone clients to talk through the problem in real-time. It is very hard to troubleshoot issues like this via email. (additional comment in response to Codisto reply) Given my products all synched properly previously with Neto and then later with an alternative Shopify app, then there is clearly something wrong with your software. To claim you are confident there is nothing wrong just sums up the problems with your service. Your customer service team is poorly trained and unwilling to acknowledge there was a problem.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your review but we are confident there is nothing wrong with our sync. If there is a failing here it is that our customer service team didn't escalate the issue to our tech team fast enough for us to investigate and explain what was required for you to get the result you were looking for. We are still happy to look into this and resolve whatever the issue is you are experiencing but since you have uninstalled this isn't currently possible. Please reach out via support directly if you wish us to explore further.

Kigurumi.ca

TERRIBLE. DANGEROUS! BROKEN. Deleted listings! Set prices to 0, quantities to 0. Do not trust this app at all. I've wasted a month on this app. Friendly support though.

March 8, 2021

Sorry to hear you've had problems with the solution but as we have explained via support, the issues you are describing come from incorrect use (if this wasn't the case we'd be inundated with similar comments). Selling on multiple channels isn't always straightforward and in depth software is required to meet the demands of different merchants' needs. Per our support interactions we are happy to help you understand where you were going wrong and how to use it proficiently. Please respond via support if you wish to take us up on that offer.

Xxedo

The staff is very friendly and answered my questions very fast but could not help me at all. 6 times eBay locked my account and 6 times I had to call eBay and ask for unlocking my account. Just embarrassing. This app definitely does not work properly.

November 22, 2020

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've had problems with your eBay account but suspension of your account is done by eBay and has nothing to do with our solution. We are a Strategic eBay Partner and member of eBay's Developer Council. We wouldn't be these if our solution caused accounts to be suspended.

We want to help and will reach out to our technical contacts at eBay and see if we can understand why they are suspending the account (something that eBay Customer Support may not have insight into) and contact you via support.

We understand your frustration but it is misdirected - we wouldn't have a business if our solution was responsible for getting eBay accounts suspended.

Pacifique Sud

It is not the perfect application for Amazon Europe.
Many errors in product variations, due to flaws in the translation of fields from country to country (Spanish, Italian, Germany, French and English). After 2 months, the development of a solution to this problem is still not operational. The Shopify store cannot be integrated with all European countries.
Works Weel with EBAY.

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have spent time improving the translation of some fields for Europe which makes listing on European marketplaces easier.

Apple-Mac.Shop

all my ebay listings dissappeared after a problem with paypal. after caloing ebay and paypal they said it is a codisto problem. ebay account was relinked and all ebay listings dissappeared. 3 days i have been asking for support and keep getting idiotic answers. we have a business to run. have had to migrate and reintegrate another software because we have not made any new listings and our turnover is way down. CRAP CRAP SUPPORT TECHNICIANS!

February 3, 2020

We're sorry to hear you had problems but to clarify: Your eBay listings didn't 'disappear'. You disconnected your eBay account and then subsequently linked a different eBay account. Consequently, the listings from the first eBay account were of course no longer visible in the second account.

As you mention, this was initially caused at your end with a Paypal issue which required you to use a different eBay account. Our product has performed correctly but we are happy to work with to get you the result you are looking for (despite the problems not being caused by us).

We acknowledge it is frustrating when things don't go as expected but it is important that reviews are accurate because it affects other merchants not just the app developer.

We are sorry to hear your experience with our support agents wasn't as expected but as the vast majority of other reviews attest to, this is highly unusual.

Golden Beards

I tried this tool to import my shopify list to ebay, the result was completely unsuccessfully, the lists were created without VAT so they all had 25% less price, the list were created with a paypal account inactive, the list were created without shipping costs, I had to cancel orders from ebay due all this mistakes, can't get the money, can't chage the lists, a COMPLETELY NIGHTMARE and the MOST important thing - **WATCH OUT* . they still have access to your store as soon as you uninstalled your app from Shopify, you need to ask them to cancel "another account" otherwise another account remains active with them, they sent me screenshots proving that, then I got an email saying that it was not true ( I got asked twice if I wanted to cancel also their account with them) And apologize for the confusion, what a customer service, what an app, stay away if you have a lot lists, instead of saving time, could create more and more headaches, NEVER AGAIN, STAY AWAY.

due to an app developer answer, I'm going to update my review with their almost harassing e-mails:

Firstly I would like to correct an error that was made in the responses you received. Uninstalling was enough to disable the app. Nothing further was necessary. Apologies for the confusion on that point. It stems from the fact that the other e-commerce platforms we support behave that way due to limitations of those platforms. It is not a limitation that Shopify has.

------

Please, lets fix this. At the very least, remove your review. It is not fair and not factually correct.
-------------
I had almost to ask to stop sending e-mails:
Stop sending emails,

this is the last time we are having any kind of communication.

like I said before, all the best ( I don't have anything else to say or add)

WATCHOUT - again, the software is not working correctly ( not user fault) customer service is not working correctly, they asked to remove my 1 star review, and the answer provided here it's only for clean their image,

this is so far my experience with them, I hope you don't have to deal with the same.

December 14, 2019

Your review is completely at odds with over 200+ 5 star reviews from other merchants. We support many more times merchants than those that have left reviews and we wouldn't be the leading Amazon/eBay app for Shopify if the app performed as you describe.

We tried calling you and did our best to engage with you on multiple support tickets but you declined to engage. It's disappointing to see misleading reviews that can negatively impact other merchants and the app developers that are trying their best to create and enhance tools to support merchant growth.

For the record:
1) We do not and cannot have access to your store after you uninstall the app - it's impossible due to the Shopify API architecture. The screenshot you were shown was how the app last looked before you uninstalled.

2) We have no control over your Paypal account and we were unable to engage with you to ascertain what this issue actually related to.

3) Prices and shipping costs will only be imported with the settings that you choose.

Given that the review is so incongruous with other feedback we can only assume user error. Whilst we are always sorry to hear of poor experiences, as other reviews attest to, if you engage with our 24/7 support team when you don't understand something we have a very good reputation for providing explanations and solutions.

The Grail Room

app vergognosa, l assistenza idem , faccio prima ad inserire manualmente ogni articolo e mi han fatto pagare a vuoto l account amazon pro ,senza aver concluso la configurazione, vergogna!

November 8, 2019

Translated: "they let me pay the amazon pro account empty, without having finished the configuration"

We are somewhat confused as to what your complaint is here: Codisto doesn't manage your Amazon Professional account. It is your responsibility to manage that with Amazon. Codisto uses Amazon APIs to communicate with Amazon. Amazon requires a seller to pay for an Amazon Professional account to use their APIs.

Previous 1 3