Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

3chipstore

Very useful app, amazing support. I saved a lot of time by using this apps. I hope i can release new markets like Wish or Etsy.

Cliquez Parfum PH

Selling on Amazon and eBay at scale is not easy, or at least it wasn’t until I found Codisto. Amazing software with really responsive, knowledgeable support. I’m really impressed and completely baffled by the bad reviews.

Fast Auto Parts Australia

Not only is the app amazing, the support is as well. Jae and Noel are very quick to respond to issues and fix them. Thanks...

Berties Clothing

Just started using the app to list selected products on eBay and Amazon. I found it remarkably straight forward and their 24/7 support was there immediately to help me out on a couple of minor set up issues. very impressed.
As with any new app we have a few set up queries and their support replies really quickly - excellent.

ShipNFun

I mainly use this app for Amazon and eBay to list the products from my Shopify store. Customer service is awesome they usually answer within a few hours and the app, once it is learned saves me so much time definitely five stars!

Honestly any bad reviews on here are due to user error. Yeah it takes time to learn any new software. But if you put the time in to learn it in to use it I will definitely pay off at the end.

I've tried a few other ones and this is by far the one that you must use if you want to list on both sites... you will save so much time, trust me :-)

Sweet Packs

Amazing app, does exactly what it says. Lots of things to get used to but Harryl at support was very patient and explained everything in full for me

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

I use this app to synchronize my shopify store with Amazon.com. Whenever I have a problem, the support team is always very helpful. Any issue I've had has been resolved very quickly. That being said, this app runs smoothly and I highly recommend it.

RKSYNC | Mobile/Computer/AV Accessories

Really great help. If you are stuck or don't know about error you get, just chat or send message and they reply in few minutes.
Great service. I have been using this since more than a year. Recommended, this app makes your life much easier in listing your products on Amazon. Must have for Amazon sellers for seamless integration.

inQue.Style

This app has been a significant time-saver with managing my inventory (i.e., the ability to bulk update) and post to Amazon and eBay is awesome. The support staff is awesome. I receive responses quickly and with easy to follow instructions. I've tried a lot of tools and this one is by far, the best I've tried. I would recommend this app for anyone needing to manage products individually or in bulk.

Bitchin' Blue

Just started, but it makes a good impression. It is easy to understand and very helpful. Support reaction is very fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22