Google Amazon eBay von Codisto

Google Amazon eBay von Codisto

Ab $29/Monat. 14-tägiger kostenloser Test.
Bewertung (4,7)
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29 Rezensionen
27. Januar 2023

Overall very solid app and much better than eBay's now depracated app! UI takes a bit of getting used to and for some things you'll need to contact support like enabling bounce email if you don't want your store to send emails to your eBay customers.

Biloxi Bicycle Works
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 monate
14. Januar 2023

This app is not bad except for double-up listings. When we remove it this app keeps re-adding causing confusion.
Expensive.
Maybe better for busy businesses but not for micro business

Earth Fire Wind Water
Australien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 2 monate
14. Januar 2023

Expensive.
Maybe better for busy business but not for micro business

Earth Fire Wind Water
Australien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 2 monate
Codisto hat geantwortet 16. Januar 2023

Thanks for your review,
We have thousands of businesses successfully selling on Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Google, all of varied sizes.
We reached out to help resolve the problem you were being faced with but there has not been a response as yet. We would love to show you the huge benefits of using Codisto if you will allow.

9. Januar 2023

Had Difficulties installing but got excellent support from customer care
Too early to say anything
So far so good

Bodycreativity Products
Tansania
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 4 stunden
Bearbeitet am 15. Dezember 2022

One final amendment. The staff helping at Codisto is terrific. Keeping one point off since the niche I am in does not show all the details that can be entered on eBay and it is likely that the account is losing some sales due to that. There are a number of options to be filled out if on the site that help items to come up in search that simply aren't there in the software used by Codisto. Overall, once the system is learned it does what it is supposed to do.

Amending this from two to three stars. As soon as I left this review I received a phone call from a shift leader at Codisto. He offered to help me, which he just did through a teams meeting. He was able to see why I was so frustrated at the time it took to list anything and the fact that inventory levels were not updating from Shopify to eBay. He found a solution that he is still implementing. I am hopeful it will work and that I will be amending this higher. Their help, I must say, is very good. ------------------------------- I trialed this. I really wanted to like it. I switched to it from the soon to be retired eBay channel. The help is good so I didn't give it a 1, but the execution of the product not so much. Also, related to the help, they ask you to leave a five star review on the app store almost every time you interact with them so take all the highly rated reviews with a grain of salt. My items didn't pull into eBay correctly which means I was going through one by one to see if they were truly linked correctly or not. I figured one time issue and I could deal, but it would have cost me many hours of extra work. I had to end items on eBay and re-add them. Items are extremely slow to list from one platform to another. My final straw was seeing an item on eBay that I knew had sold previously that day. It had been five hours already and there was no update to inventory. I need something more responsive for inventory levels to avoid sell outs.

Galaxy Puzzles
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein monat
25. April 2022

Usata per connettere EBAY ed AMAZON. Facile da usare; super risposta da parte dell'assistenza per un piccolo problema, risolto in 5 minuti. Suggerita.

TOP SPORT FACTORY
Italien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 14 tage
Codisto hat geantwortet 28. April 2022

Grazie per la tua recensione!
Siamo lieti che tu abbia trovato la nostra app facile da usare e che il nostro team di supporto possa risolvere rapidamente i tuoi problemi! Siamo disponibili 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7, contattaci in qualsiasi momento.

Thanks for your review!
We're glad you have found our app easy to use and our support team could resolve your issues quickly! We are available 24/7 please reach out anytime.

21. März 2022

Ice helped me so much on my setting, she was so great and patient to explain and help me with the App.

fashionparisa
Kanada
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 15 stunden
Codisto hat geantwortet 27. März 2022

Thanks for your review!
We are so glad Ice was able to help resolve your issues 😎 Happy to have you on board, please reach out anytime...

19. Februar 2022

Me parece buena aplicacion, tal vez casi excelente, es una app super útil, solamente le hecho en falta Aliexprees Seller! estoy intentando buscar una app para subir productos masivamente

Perfumes10
Spanien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 monate
Codisto hat geantwortet 20. Februar 2022

Gracias por tu reseña! Nos encantaría saber más sobre sus necesidades de carga para que podamos encontrar una solución.

Thanks for your review! We would love to hear more about your needs for uploading so we can find a solution.

9. Februar 2022

App is good but not as easy to use as i first thought. Would be great to upload a CSV file to list items. We have many items on Shopify that we don't want on Amazon and this has caused lots of time consuming issues.

W Hurst & Son (IW) Ltd
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 7 monate
Codisto hat geantwortet 16. Februar 2022

Thanks for your review!
We use your Shopify as your source of truth so we sync items rather than uploading them via CSV file. We have a bulk edit option where you have control over the items you wish to list on Amazon. Our support team are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

1. Februar 2022

Had some issues but they are currently working diligently to resolve the oversell issues. We were very happy with the onboarding , had some oversell issues that we now know are due to our volume and the lag between Amazon and problematic order payments on the Amazon side.

William Glen
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 7 monate
Codisto hat geantwortet 2. Februar 2022

Thanks for your review!
Amazon can certainly be challenging, but happy we can work together on finding the right solution for you.