Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Klawk Watches

I run eBay and Shopify stores with 2,000+ Products. Using Codisto was a terrible experience for me. I wanted to sync quantity and item info between the stores. Currently using Inkfrog - Codisto erased all eBay item specifics and put in a bunch of HTML formatting garbage into eBay and our Shopify store for their template. It also couldn't match products very well (even though they have the exact same identical titles) and it mixed up a bunch of product titles with the wrong pictures / descriptions. Codisto didn't look good in either store and Codisto would require us to enter all the information over again into the new Codisto system so that it could sync to both stores. Maybe this app could work if you are starting fresh and don't have any existing prodcuts.

Now spending hours trying to erase their HTML garbage. Wouldn't recommend if you already have anything setup and working.

Distillery King Australia

Have been using Codisto for a long time now and over that time the app has improved dramatically. Once you get your head around how it works it's a really great tool for managing eBay and Amazon listings. It has a lot of flexible options that have proven really important like the ability to update handling time in bulk when faced with shipping delays. And overall love how these guys are constantly improving this app, and their support has always been excellent

TAZ Premium

If you are trying to go Omnichannel on Amazon & Ebay, Codisto is the way to go.

Seamless integration with eBay, sometime you gotta play around to make it works but overall it is an amazing tool.
Amazon is more challenging but once you get used to every details, it runs smoothly.

Increase your sales & your brands awareness with really little effort.

So far, Codisto is the best solution to synchronize your inventory from your retail store with Amazon/Ebay at a small cost.

Support is amazing, keep up the good work guys!

BWS LTD

I tried this App and did find it useful. Although I then found out about the 1.9% transaction fee on top of the monthly fee for the Flexi. Deleted immediately!

July 13, 2020

We thank you for commenting that you found the app useful. But we are confused by your comments on pricing. Our pricing is very transparent - there is a 1.9% transaction fee on the Flexi plan only (all our other plans are fixed prices). This is stated on our website, in the app store listing, and on the plan selection page in the app itself so we are unsure why you were surprised by this and point out you were able to change to a fixed priced plan if that was cheaper for you at any time.

QuickDVDdelivery

I used another app for years. This app is 100 times better. The short story is the app works. Your search is over. This app will upload your Shopify items to EBAY and it will be accurate. It just simply works. There are no bugs or mistakes. It brings the orders right into shopify. No more going to ebay to manage orders. The live chat Customer Service is flawless. You have a question, they answer it. So far anything I have asked they have said "yes the app does that." There are other apps and I have used them. This app is the best. My ebay sales went from $1500 to $5000 a month over a 3 month period and we are expecting to get that number to $12,000. Its an extra $60 to $100k a year in sales for doing nothing. I don't see how any Shopify user could be operating without this app. There are sales on ebay that are just waiting for you.

Cutting Edge Cutlery Co.

Ronel helped me (easily) fix all the things I messed up on shopify, and also helped me learn how to not make further mistakes. Ronel is awesome. Thank you Codisto, today the support has been amazing.

FreeRangeDesigns

Great APP so much better than M2epro, will recommend it to all. Really good and fast support. Thanks

MuchMoreBeautyStore

The app is easy to navigate, and customer support is excellent. Amazon can be a little tricky at first, but once you gain the understanding of how it is set up, it's easy to use.

The Sardar Co

We use this app to link our products to Amazon and Ebay. Great app, makes life easier, especially with the stock and description syncing. It takes a while to get used to all the settings and quirks, but it does a good job.

Board Games UK

Good App with GREAT customer service. We have contacted them a few times now about various things. Responses are swift and with easy to follow instructions. Would highly recommend. Many thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32