Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Crazy Fashion City

Sto usando questa app da qualche settimana e devo dire che mi sta aiutando molto a tenere sotto controllo le mie inserzioni di ebay. Al mio primo problema avuto ho mandato un'email all'assistenza e sono rimasto sorpreso del fatto che mi hanno risposto velocemente risolvendomi direttamente il problema. Spero di trovarmi sempre al meglio con questa app che consiglio vivamente.

Celebrity Owned

The product has some great features and is really user friendly.
Their customer service is wonderful!

Xxedo

The staff is very friendly and answered my questions very fast but could not help me at all. 6 times eBay locked my account and 6 times I had to call eBay and ask for unlocking my account. Just embarrassing. This app definitely does not work properly.

November 22, 2020

Hi there

Sorry to hear you've had problems with your eBay account but suspension of your account is done by eBay and has nothing to do with our solution. We are a Strategic eBay Partner and member of eBay's Developer Council. We wouldn't be these if our solution caused accounts to be suspended.

We want to help and will reach out to our technical contacts at eBay and see if we can understand why they are suspending the account (something that eBay Customer Support may not have insight into) and contact you via support.

We understand your frustration but it is misdirected - we wouldn't have a business if our solution was responsible for getting eBay accounts suspended.

Atlanta Hobby

I am hesitant to leave a great review because if too many folks find out about this app the various marketplaces will be covered with new merchants costing me $. In reality the App installed seamlessly for us. We have a database of over 8000 products and after testing with a few, we have been adding several hundred new products to all three marketplaces daily. One quick question was answered by the support folks in under 1/2 hour and the tip that was given to us, saved us hours a day in tuning product details to launch. Just signed up to the paid version after a week of testing, this app is really magic and has already brought us in thousands of sales!
Well done and cant wait for the integration to new marketplaces in the future.
Cliff

Worn Free

I recommend this app for the full 100% for sell on both Amazon and eBay. Working with a spreadsheet, makes it much more easier to have a clear overview of all the details and it works! Especially if you have problems with GTIN exemption because you sell unique products without a product identifier, this app is super useful, because after the Amazon Approval for GTIN exemption, Codisto generates the ASINs for you. Besides that, if I can't figure something out, the helpdesk is super supportive and quick to respond. Just for their advice and 2nd opinions, I would pay the monthly fee, which is very affordable/fair. Thanks Codisto!

MLB Technologies

I'm new to Shopify but been developing websites for over 10 years.... Once you've discovered that metafield variables can be passed through the "constant" option as well as pulled automatically through the template option and that you can use "if" statements when specifying constants to give fall-backs for empty fields - you discover that this app is just brilliant! If you combine this with a good metafield manager app you have all the tools needed to configure how data flows to google, amazon and ebay. Also some fantastic auto-config options that make linking to the different channels a breeze. Then you look at the customer support - which is just great. Thoughtful, helpful relevant responses, suggestions for better approaches and specific bug fixes delivered very quickly. I can't praise the team enough. Great work. Thanks again!

Guitarbitz Music Store

Amazing customer service. Fast responses to questions and queries, very fast to help solve any issues.

Hair & Beauty Co

We used this app to integrate Shopify inventory into Amazon and eBay. Relatively easy to use and does what is needed. The support team are quick to respond and offer solutions. Would be ideal if there was greater screen space when navigating the app.

RIPNDIP

This app is great! makes it super easy to sell our products on Amazon. Their support is especially good and easy to work with.

S&S Electrical Supply

At First the app was not doing what I needed, after getting a hold of customer support I was able to walk though the steps needed to make the app work well. The app has a lot of moving parts for it all work well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35