Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 4, 2023

I have been working for 2 months to get Walmart WFS orders to push to Codisto/Shopify. There is some sort of error pushing WFS orders that their technical team cannot identify and fix. I integrated also with CED Commerce to see if they had the same issue. Although they initially had the same issue, they fixed it issue within 2 days. Codisto still cannot seem to get it fixed and insists on us opening cases with Walmart which hasn't worked either. Very disappointed in the product performance and the apathy to resolving the issue.

American Hospital Supply
February 4, 2023

Easy to use app with instant great customer service. Great way to sell on different platforms. Within an hour of creating a brand new ebay account, I have a professional looking listing that's linked to my Shopify. I think I will be using this app a lot!

Z Clothing Co.
February 3, 2023

App so far has had a few issues, but most are down to the switch from the old Ebay app. Main Problem just now was 30+ of my Shopify Items stopped syncing the quantity, so I had 0 stock on Ebay !! Contacted Codisto on Live chat, 15min later all sorted. A+

Charming And Trendy Ltd
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 1, 2023

Noel has been so helpful to us and very patient in showing us the ropes. All questions have been answered in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

THRILL HOUSE
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 31, 2023

John was so helpful and patient teaching me how to sync items to and from ebay. I am learning disabled so links to articles with lots of reading are not helpful to me. He was so kind and walked me through everything. Highly recommend the app. Once you get past the learning curve frustrations, its so much better then the original ebay app that was phased out, and the reason I signed up for this in the first place. Thank you!

The Backstage Stylist
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 31, 2023

I uploaded this app when the ebay integration with shopify was ended. I tried a couple of other apps first but they were a nightmare! cedcommerce OMG dont go there, cost me loads in integration issues! However, tried Codisto and its been so easy and straightforward. A simple issue resolved by John on chat and a smooth transition for 250+ products. Next up Amazon intergration ...

The Needle Point Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 31, 2023

App used to replace the legacy Shopify Ebay App.
My initial questions were answered quick and correctly and when an issue arrised (missing item specifics) the team was resolving this too.
Support is available all times and very helpful.

Prejou Vintage Schmuck
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 30, 2023

I just spent an hour and a half setting up the first two products for all 5 Amazon marketplaces we have properly connected. After an hour and a half of work, I found that my work is not saving. Title, pricing, product category, tags.... this is desperate. The app is paid, so one would expect these basic functions to work reliably.
The app works as poorly as the previous app from Codisto, which I tried and uninstalled after 14 days. It's the one that only allows connection to one marketplace.

Dragonfly
Czechia
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 27, 2023

Overall very solid app and much better than eBay's now depracated app! UI takes a bit of getting used to and for some things you'll need to contact support like enabling bounce email if you don't want your store to send emails to your eBay customers.

Biloxi Bicycle Works
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 26, 2023

Mariel R was absolutely amazing, her support and quick response to my issues are what other companies should strive to achieve, best customer support I have ever had.

Crazy Panda Collectables