Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

Shoxtec Suspension

The customer support is really horrible, you better live midnight to receive their email back. No instant feedback, anything wrong happened you just wait. And email explaining is horrible, not helpful at all. By the way, the UI Design of your interface is horrible. I am switching and your competitor has WhatsApp and skype live chatting support, your competitor is way better doing than yours. Cheers and please improve in the future, make money and hire someone to re-design your interface. Please!

Evolve Fit Wear

Excellent support, always super quick and efficient and helping out! I wish all the apps had this kind of support assistance :)

EZ Lifestyle

This app does what it says but is very complicated to use and the support is terrible at explaining things. They send you print screens for things that need videos. For example something that has 5 steps they send you one print screen for the last step. Their tool messed up my amazon pricing and after 20 emails its still not fixed. They are losing us about $2000 a weeek in sales. Before you download it be prepared to lose money on amazon. This I can guarantee you.

The Bike Project

Great support and very quick response from Codisto customer support specialist who was able to help us identify an issue on our account and provide an affective solution.

ecistores

The app is amazingly flexible to the items you are selling, it allows you to get your products in front of so many more eyeballs, sites that already have the traffic. What's more the support is there for you anytime not matter how complex or simple the question is, they stand behind their software and follow through until it is resolved.

Smartravelbox

I used to connect Ebay to Shopify. Works perfectly. The List/edit multiple products in bulk is very useful with huge catalogues. And Great support!

xoxoinventory.com

I have utilized this app for my eBay and Amazon stores. It works great! A great highlight is the customer service. Very knowledgeable, helpful, and open 24/7. Thx for all your help!

OccasionPrints

Scam Lost $99 if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited This Company is a Scam! I close the account to after they charge me the month in advance $99.00 so next month will stop since I get no ROI I was thinking I can keep using the month I paid in advance. NO they forfeited.
" if you close an account any unused portion of the current month in advance fee is forfeited
Regards,
Harryl "
Codisto

Ennebiservice

Stiamo usando da qualche mese questa app per le nostre vendite su Ebay. L'esperienza è davvero ottima. Ho usato due volte l'assistenza clienti ed è semplicemente da 5 stelle. Veloci ed efficaci. Per il futuro mi piacerebbe avere nuovi canali di vendita da gestire con la vostra app. Grazie e buon lavoro.

Sunnylife USA

This app is great if you want to list your products on Amazon and eBay directly via Shopify. They've very easy tutorial videos to assist you with the set up and if you've any issues their customer service reps are amazing! They're currently helping me out in listing more than 200 products on Amazon. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate your help and how much time you've saved me. We've been using this app for years. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40