Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

être belle Cosmetics

Location Germany

perfect support and easy usability!! When even the support doesn´t know how to solve the problem, they work on it till they have solved it!

Biltwell Inc.

This is a great app we use for ebay and amazon, and the customer support is amazing with their quick help in the support chat whenever needed. We've been using this app for about 2 years now, and there hasn't been a problem we were unable to solve. There are a few quirks in the app when compared to using the ebay and amazon channels natively that you have to have work arounds for, but thankfully those work decently. It is also a learning curve and there could be major improvements on the interface to make it easier on the user. But regardless of that, this app does the job it claims to do and has helped us more than hurt us and for that 5 stars are given. I highly recommend that any new user to this app, first reach out to their support team before installing it to have a knowledgable tech member help onboard you and the team, and have your channel (ebay/amazon/etc) preferences enabled and correctly carried over to avoid any potential areas you might miss during this process and future issues that could arise from that.

Straightup Sales & Hobbies

Got EXCELLENT online chat support in setup after Shopify started marking stuff as fulfilled when it wasn't. Really appreciated Genner's patience and help through a few issues.

HeliDirect

This is an awesome app if you use Shopify and want to list your products on eBay, Amazon and Walmart. It's easy to list and manage your orders. All syncs and work well with Shopify. Also support is super. If you run into any issues, you will get help to get things up and running. 5 Stars for this app. You should try it.

Faith and Happiness Store

I am very impressed with codisto's technology and the great customer service that compliments this application. This is one of the best applications I have ever used. Try it for Ebay and you will have success.

vidaXL-US

Codisto can provide solutions quickly and accurately, which solves a lot of troubles for us and saved me a lot of time. Codisto Support is very professional and responsible, providing very detailed information to me.

Coolest Gift Ideas

Location Italy

I have tried many software and apps for listing on amazon and this is the only one that really works!!!!! The customer service is superb!!! Love it! A++++++++

Pretend Supply Co.

Great customer service. Useful app - especially for eBay listing. Amazon integration can be a bit hit and miss, but that's more down to Amazon than anything else!

Thanks for your review!
So glad to have you on board 😎 Please reach out if you are experiencing issues with Amazon - we're happy to help!

Delias Whiskyshop GmbH

Location Germany

Great App. I am just trying out but seems very helpful. Seems a good solution for stock handling between amazon, ebay and shopify. I hope the new listings function also works well.

Thanks for your review!
I'm sure you will not be disappointed with the listings function. Our product is based on reliable connectivity for sync and orders 👍
Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Fastyle Nails

Location France

j'ai utilisé Codisto pour mon vendre mes produits de Shopify à Amazon et j'y comprenais rien .mais l'assistance est disponible à 100% et l'attente est moins d'une minute , on m'a guider jusqu'à l'installation de mes produits sur Amazon . merci pour tout .

Merci pour votre avis !
Nous sommes là pour les débutants comme pour les commerçants expérimentés ! Nous sommes ravis d'avoir pu vous aider, veuillez nous contacter à tout moment !

Thanks for your review!
We are here for the beginner through to the experienced merchants! We are so glad we could help, please reach out anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50