Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Magnolia Park

Loving the app! Super helpful and automated process to get us onto eBay. Excited to see how this helps our company growth and visibility.

July 27, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Glad to have you on board with eBay 😊 We are looking forward to working with you, please reach out anytime!

Rhino USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

The user interface is very clean and friendly, and the support team is top-notch. Shout out to Jason D for helping me get my store in peak condition!

July 27, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We are so glad your experience was a positive one! Jason will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Bentilia

Just an amazing customer experience. I recommend this app! It simplifies our life a lot. We can manage everything from Shopify store.

July 25, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We really appreciate it and are so glad you have had an amazing experience! Thank you for your recommendation and please reach out anytime!

ColourRepublicLLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excelente soporte, me atendieron por chat y resolvieron el problema en menos de 10 minutos, muy eficiente

¡Gracias por tu reseña!
¡Me alegro de haber podido ayudar a resolver su problema rápidamente! Estamos disponibles 24/7, ¡comuníquese en cualquier momento!

Thanks for your review!
Glad we were able to help resolve your issue quickly! We are available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

UK Padel

had some considerable trouble navigating GTIN exemption, and I had great customer service from Jason at Codisto, who helped me re-categorise some of the products and then apply the GTIN exemption to the brand that needed it. Great service from the support team, and I've got some shortcuts for any issues next time.

Thanks for your review!
Jason will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Great to hear your GTIN exemption was applied successfully and you now have some shortcuts! Please reach out anytime!

Halos & Cherubs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic app and saves so much time! Excellent customer service too. Thank you so much for this service!!

Thanks for your review!
We appreciate "Fantastic app and excellent Customer Support" 😁 You are very welcome and please reach out anytime!

Jewelryshopping.com

I highly recommend Ian Agenar of Codisto, he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in correcting all my data feed needs and more. I have worked with several other specialist and companies, and I did not receive the excellent service he provided. Thanks from the jewelryshopping.com team

Thanks for your review!
Ian will be overjoyed with your comments and feedback 😎 We pride ourselves on our Support and our Sync! Glad your experience has been a positive one!

MB Scooters

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have used codisto to sync two separate websites to ebay and it works really well and is very quick as long as all the products on the shopify back end are ready to go (title, description, SKU and image). Since using codisto I have very rarely oversold anything and when I have it's been because my existing point of sale hasn't updated shopify in time.

Thanks for your review!
It's so easy to sync to eBay 😀 Glad you have experienced a positive outcome! Our Support team are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Nikki

Aphrodite's (formerly Pandora's Box)

Have been using Codisto for about two weeks now and the tool has really helped us pick up sales using the Merchant-fulfilled network especially during Prime Day. The support is always present, and the team has done a wonderful job of staying professional and assisting as and when it was needed. The UI is simple enough to understand, especially given the advanced custom options available for further customization options. One caveat would be that the tools is unable to pull information from Amazon as to why Amazon has rejecting creating a listing sometimes (90% of the time it does), but its probably just an API issue that Amazon has built in. Hey ho. Good tool overall tho!

Wow, great review! Thanks 😎
Great to hear you picked up sales!! and glad you had a positive experience with the Support Team. Lots of custom options available from rules & operators to combine fields and create new values for powerful marketplace search optimizations... please reach out anytime!

Grand Cru Wine Fridges

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app is very easy to use. Bulk updates sync almost real-time to eBay and Amazon. Customer service is also very prompt and reliable.

July 18, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We love "easy"...saving you precious time to sell 😀 Our Customer Support is available 24/7 please reach out anytime!