Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Halti Global Store

Awesome support! They reply really fast and they are very helpful. Now we can easily add product to Amazon. We recommend this app...

EZ Organic Shop

Great support who are always quick to help, great app which makes the whole process very seamless. Highly recommend.

Islamic Impressions

This is a great app to connect our different online platforms and sync inventory across all platforms. Whenever I run into any issue, I email the support team and I have a quick response with easy solutions. The team are knowledgable about the app and always kind and helpful. Thank you to the team at Codisto, keep up the good work.

Apple-Mac.Shop

all my ebay listings dissappeared after a problem with paypal. after caloing ebay and paypal they said it is a codisto problem. ebay account was relinked and all ebay listings dissappeared. 3 days i have been asking for support and keep getting idiotic answers. we have a business to run. have had to migrate and reintegrate another software because we have not made any new listings and our turnover is way down. CRAP CRAP SUPPORT TECHNICIANS!

February 3, 2020

We're sorry to hear you had problems but to clarify: Your eBay listings didn't 'disappear'. You disconnected your eBay account and then subsequently linked a different eBay account. Consequently, the listings from the first eBay account were of course no longer visible in the second account.

As you mention, this was initially caused at your end with a Paypal issue which required you to use a different eBay account. Our product has performed correctly but we are happy to work with to get you the result you are looking for (despite the problems not being caused by us).

We acknowledge it is frustrating when things don't go as expected but it is important that reviews are accurate because it affects other merchants not just the app developer.

We are sorry to hear your experience with our support agents wasn't as expected but as the vast majority of other reviews attest to, this is highly unusual.

Home on the Swan

We have been using Codisto for some time, https://homeontheswan.com/ is our second store that required a sync from Shopify to Amazon. The application works well and the support is great!

Tees by Susan

Excellent, excellent app! There is a learning curve with all this Shopify, POD apps, Codisto and Amazon integration (took me 6 weeks to iron out all the quirks). But, now the Codisto Amazon integration is working so well! My products are on Amazon, and I can customize how I want them to appear using the Codisto grid. I have a GTIN exemption from my POD apps, and I do not need any UPC codes. There are a thousand columns in the Colisto grid (well, it feels like it...), but each column has its purpose, and I've found at least one crucial answer to a problem with a grid column. Support has been responsive. Do have patience and work through it -- the results will be worth it. Thank you Codisto people!

January 15, 2020

Great to hear you're having success and thank you for your comments. It's this type of considered review that can be really beneficial to others!

It can be challenging to 'fit' a merchant's bespoke web catalog into the rigid structure and data requirements of Amazon. As you point out there is a learning curve with all software but we have done our best to make listing on and managing Amazon as easy as possible. In fact, some merchants are using Codisto for Amazon via Shopify without ever publishing a webstore just to be be able to use our solution which speaks to the ease of use relative to using Amazon directly.

Unlike other Amazon apps, we support all Amazon fields, all categories and all country sites which is why there can be a lot of columns (Amazon fields) in the grid but many can be hidden if not used.

Congrats and thanks again!

Modern Furniture

We are using Codisto to connect our Shopify store to Amazon. The support given by the Codisto team was amazing. Very quick response time for emails.

Dan

Feellikebeauty USA

I am happy with the features in the app, It is easy to use and the customer service are very responsive.

Green Snow Outlet

This app is brilliant. I am in the uk and there's not much out there to link Shopify to the huge marekt places that are Amazon and eBay. I found this, installed, massive free trial which allows a huge amount of trial and error without paying for it, the support is fantastic, almost immediate responses. Any one badly reviewing this app needs to learn how to use it before saying it doesn't work, all of the reviews that claim this I can see are mistakes of the user, not the app. We have a WMS plugged in to the back of Shopify too, so in all, 3 systems relying on the app, absolutely no problem, plenty of sales coming through, in fact we took 4/5 ebay sales in the afternoon we set the listings up, that look brilliant might I add. Highly recommend this app, it works, it's easy to use (once you understand that there is some basic set up to do), the support team are awesome and it's pays for itself in 1 or 2 sales a month. You could easily triple sales with this app without investing any more than about $30 and a few hours a week. Brilliant.

Golden Beards

I tried this tool to import my shopify list to ebay, the result was completely unsuccessfully, the lists were created without VAT so they all had 25% less price, the list were created with a paypal account inactive, the list were created without shipping costs, I had to cancel orders from ebay due all this mistakes, can't get the money, can't chage the lists, a COMPLETELY NIGHTMARE and the MOST important thing - **WATCH OUT* . they still have access to your store as soon as you uninstalled your app from Shopify, you need to ask them to cancel "another account" otherwise another account remains active with them, they sent me screenshots proving that, then I got an email saying that it was not true ( I got asked twice if I wanted to cancel also their account with them) And apologize for the confusion, what a customer service, what an app, stay away if you have a lot lists, instead of saving time, could create more and more headaches, NEVER AGAIN, STAY AWAY.

due to an app developer answer, I'm going to update my review with their almost harassing e-mails:

Firstly I would like to correct an error that was made in the responses you received. Uninstalling was enough to disable the app. Nothing further was necessary. Apologies for the confusion on that point. It stems from the fact that the other e-commerce platforms we support behave that way due to limitations of those platforms. It is not a limitation that Shopify has.

------

Please, lets fix this. At the very least, remove your review. It is not fair and not factually correct.
-------------
I had almost to ask to stop sending e-mails:
Stop sending emails,

this is the last time we are having any kind of communication.

like I said before, all the best ( I don't have anything else to say or add)

WATCHOUT - again, the software is not working correctly ( not user fault) customer service is not working correctly, they asked to remove my 1 star review, and the answer provided here it's only for clean their image,

this is so far my experience with them, I hope you don't have to deal with the same.

December 14, 2019

Your review is completely at odds with over 200+ 5 star reviews from other merchants. We support many more times merchants than those that have left reviews and we wouldn't be the leading Amazon/eBay app for Shopify if the app performed as you describe.

We tried calling you and did our best to engage with you on multiple support tickets but you declined to engage. It's disappointing to see misleading reviews that can negatively impact other merchants and the app developers that are trying their best to create and enhance tools to support merchant growth.

For the record:
1) We do not and cannot have access to your store after you uninstall the app - it's impossible due to the Shopify API architecture. The screenshot you were shown was how the app last looked before you uninstalled.

2) We have no control over your Paypal account and we were unable to engage with you to ascertain what this issue actually related to.

3) Prices and shipping costs will only be imported with the settings that you choose.

Given that the review is so incongruous with other feedback we can only assume user error. Whilst we are always sorry to hear of poor experiences, as other reviews attest to, if you engage with our 24/7 support team when you don't understand something we have a very good reputation for providing explanations and solutions.