Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

VacationGrabs

I signed up for this app to help sync my Shopify listings to both amazon and eBay. I'm tech-challenged, so support was able to get on a google meet-up chat with me, see my screen, and talk (handhold) me through the entire process. I'm not exaggerating when I say Prince from support is absolutely amazing. I'm very grateful for this app that will save me countless hours of work and for their support team for knowing how to explain things in laymen's terms for sellers like me. Thanks :)

April 4, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Prince will be over the moon with your comments 😍 We're so glad he was able to walk you "fully" through the process and great that we can save you time, such a precious commodity! Please reach out anytime!

Bottle of Italy

Everything's perfect. A bit tricky to get along with it and to start, but everything's working good right now. Chat support answers immediately. Recommended

April 4, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Perfect is great 😎 Yes, we are available 24/7 and happy to go through the process step by step, and share screens to work through any issues.

ogginondomani

Easy to use software. Great customer support! I would recommend it to anyone seeking one app for these major integrations.

March 27, 2022

Thank you for your review!
What a great recommendation, easy to use and great support! 😎 Please reach out anytime.

Luala Silk

Love the quick support and very patient team! Highly recommend if you want to connect your catalogue to Amazon or Ebay.

Thanks for your review!
Happy to hear you have experienced our great support team 😁 We are available 24/7 please reach out anytime.

fashionparisa

Ice helped me so much on my setting, she was so great and patient to explain and help me with the App.

Thanks for your review!
We are so glad Ice was able to help resolve your issues 😎 Happy to have you on board, please reach out anytime...

Daves Deals

Broken link to ebay... second instance suddenly not working. previously selling on amazon and this app caused us to get banned from Amazon for breach of service. No warning. No alerts that orders were not coming, only by chance we checked. Bad service, stay clear.

March 23, 2022

Thanks for your feedback.
We have reached out to assist you with your eBay issue, to no avail.
We did reach out back in May, 2021 to advise of the order issue you were seeing, but no contact since this time. We would like the opportunity to provide support if you will allow us to do so? Our support team are available 24/7.

Peter Werth

Great support team!! Very easy to contact and resolve any issues fast, would defiantly recommend!:)

AccessoiresWorld - Italienische Mode Shop

i am trying the App in 3 different shops for Amazon, Ebay and Google.
Never i spent such a lot of time try to eliminate Errors. The Support very friendly and helpful, but the rest is a disaster

March 23, 2022

Thanks for your feedback,
We are working with you to resolve your issues, many of which are category, branding, and variation theme. We continue to update you on the progress of these issues. We appreciate your patience.

Hobby City Australia

We have been using this app for a couple of years to manage our eBay listings, it makes life so much easier.

March 20, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear from an experienced user! Glad you have found our app easier to manage your eBay listings! Please reach out anytime 😎

K2 Industries

Great app. Great for expanding your market. Everything works great, and the customer service is amazing. 5/5

March 16, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Great to have you on board 😎 Yes, great for Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Google all in one app. Our support team are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!