Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Sweet Packs

Amazing app, does exactly what it says. Lots of things to get used to but Harryl at support was very patient and explained everything in full for me

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

I use this app to synchronize my shopify store with Amazon.com. Whenever I have a problem, the support team is always very helpful. Any issue I've had has been resolved very quickly. That being said, this app runs smoothly and I highly recommend it.

RKSYNC | Mobile/Computer/AV Accessories

Really great help. If you are stuck or don't know about error you get, just chat or send message and they reply in few minutes.
Great service. I have been using this since more than a year. Recommended, this app makes your life much easier in listing your products on Amazon. Must have for Amazon sellers for seamless integration.

inQue.Style

This app has been a significant time-saver with managing my inventory (i.e., the ability to bulk update) and post to Amazon and eBay is awesome. The support staff is awesome. I receive responses quickly and with easy to follow instructions. I've tried a lot of tools and this one is by far, the best I've tried. I would recommend this app for anyone needing to manage products individually or in bulk.

Bitchin' Blue

Just started, but it makes a good impression. It is easy to understand and very helpful. Support reaction is very fast.

windows-101

I really love using Codisto to link our shop listings to eBay and Amazon. It is rather easy to use and all the problems I run into are taken care off by friendly and knowledgable customer service staff.

The Sofa Store

I installed this app and struggled a bit with the settings. But thanks to great support and response time i was able to finally make everything work! Amazon & Ebay took a lot of time to set up as well but Codisto have great knowledge of these marketplaces so they could actually help me with the setting up on these places too.

Red Biolab

Easy setup in Shopify and great customer support! Only a few clicks to get started and the free trial is what every app should have.

Adika

I use this app to manage our items on amazon.
great tech support. they reply VERY fast and very clear.

Kyocera Precision Tools

The folks with Codisto provide excellent customer service and they have been extremely patient as I have learned the app. Codisto is a great help in managing our sales and product information across Amazon & eBay.