Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

windows-101

I really love using Codisto to link our shop listings to eBay and Amazon. It is rather easy to use and all the problems I run into are taken care off by friendly and knowledgable customer service staff.

The Sofa Store

I installed this app and struggled a bit with the settings. But thanks to great support and response time i was able to finally make everything work! Amazon & Ebay took a lot of time to set up as well but Codisto have great knowledge of these marketplaces so they could actually help me with the setting up on these places too.

Red Biolab

Easy setup in Shopify and great customer support! Only a few clicks to get started and the free trial is what every app should have.

Adika

I use this app to manage our items on amazon.
great tech support. they reply VERY fast and very clear.

Kyocera Precision Tools

The folks with Codisto provide excellent customer service and they have been extremely patient as I have learned the app. Codisto is a great help in managing our sales and product information across Amazon & eBay.

Pablo & Rusty's Coffee Roasters

Support has been great since we have linked Codisto to our Shopify account. A response is almost always given/resolved within 30 minutes! Fantastic support from Noel thus far and the app itself is user-friendly with tutorial videos if need be.

Atomic Cherry

Great app. Quite easy to use once you work out the ins and outs. Support is always very quick and helpful.

Linelink Online

The team @ Linelink Online swear by this app as a great link for eBay and Amazon pathways. It beats the Shopify native app hands down in terms of flexibility and functionality. We love it and highly recommend it! www.linelink.com.au

Spiral USA

Great support 24/7. Really helped us setup. Excellent app for connecting Amazon and eBay to your Shopify store

Shower Essentials

This is a GREAT app, I looked at their tutorials to get a basic understanding on how the app works, downloaded the app and set it up, had few questions and Noel from their support team was prompt to replies with very good guidance that made it easy for me to easily sync all my products from my shopify store to Amazon Australia, Highly recommended !