Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Italy Station

it's a very robust app and works great. few minor issues but technical support is very helpful......

Peachymama

Amazon can be frustrating to deal with but we've been using Codisto for years now and the app makes it super easy to list & modify products. But the biggest reason we love this app is the customer service. Noel and his team go way above and beyond - even so far as creating personalised tutorials for us complete with screenshots! Awesome.

myphysioshop

Codisto has saved me a lot of time in uploading all of my products to Amazon and ebay. Not only that, but pushing the orders through to Shopify makes fulfilling Amazon and ebay orders a quick and easy process. There have been a few minor issues, but every time there has been an issue Codisto's customer support have been quick to reply and solve these issues.

Amethyst Lingerie

I had a couple of problems with items in collections not showing up, contacted support and had it fixed right away. Excellent app.

Bada Bean

I use the app to integrate Shopify and Amazon. It works well and has saved a lot of manual lifting. Besides a couple of hiccups which support have helped resolve.

Turquoise Canyon

Does exactly what I needed, and their support via email has been great! I had a few issues trying to connect Amazon, but they investigated and found out it was "user error!" They trained me on what to do and it works!

GHJKKD

Codisto is a great App to get listings across easily from Shopify to eBay. It is also very flexible and offers great personal support quickly. Highly recommended!

www.allprintheads.com

Very easy to use and excellent customer support. Has saved me a ton of time vs doing a manual upload to Amazon or eBay. Very efficient app.

Lovemypetz The Smart Pet Shop

I use this app to integrate my shopify with my amazon store, the integration is good and customer support is great.

Legend's Creek Farm

Amazing app. So helpful in migrating products over to eBay. Support is top notch, helpful and easy to access through a "support" button from within the Shopify App.