Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Simply Wholesale

The app is amazing to use and list products on ebay and amazon, the customer service is great also if any questions or issues they help really fast. Simply Wholesale - www.simplywholesale.com.au

Unequally Yoke Make Scrambled Eggs

I used this app to help me put over 6 thousand products on Amazon. They held my hands through it all. I really appreciate everything Codisto did to help me accomplished my goal.

Great2bHome Polish Pottery and Unique Gifts

Best market integrator I have found so far!! Very responsive and they take action on problems encountered. No complaints. Would recommend!

My Lash Store

I migrated to Codisto from another less expensive solution for syncing our ebay orders with shopify and I'm glad I did. Codisto has been worth every cent so far. The system is logical, easy to use (for such a comprehensive list of features) and their customer service is always helpful and fast to respond. One of the few apps we use that I wouldn't be able to do without.

LaptopParts.ca

We have been using the APP for a few weeks now linking shopify products to Ebay. All running smoothly. Thanks for the great APP. Will try to link with Amazon soon.

Best Buy Shops

Awesome App-Saves countless hours of work.Support is outstanding with response times normally within an hour.
Big Thumbs up guys. :)

Always Adult NA

Reliable product that is great for marketplace management. Support is always very fast and helpful. Recommended.

LOBOCKI

Amazon themselves recommended this App to sync Shopify with Amazon. Very simple interface. Could do with some performance improvements but I'm sure that'll get improved overtime so I'm overall extremely happy.

Quilt Cover World

The best eBay app for Shopify. Customer support is awesome. I would highly recommend Codisto to anyone who want to selling ebay with ease.

LE STYLE DE PARIS

APP UTILE E MOLTO BUONA SEMPLICE DA USARE SUPPORTO MOLTO DISPONIBILE E VELOCE NEL RISPONDERE, OTTIMA APP! :)