Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

White By FTL

Quite easy to integrate our Shopify site and Amazon using Codisto. Support offered by the team was great!

Safari Outdoors

We have been using Codisto for 2 years and are very happy with the app. We have over 50k products and sometimes things take time to update but the support team is fantastic. Noel especially, what a champ!

March 11, 2019

Thanks for your comments - much appreciated! It's worth mentioning that both Shopify and Amazon/eBay have API limits that throttle the amount of calls (data) we can send at a time which may explain the time to update. Regardless, great to hear about it working so well with your large catalog - one cannot fathom trying to keep 50,000 product in sync manually :)

Anhem

There's a learning curve to the app, but it seems to be good so far. Chat support is superb. They helped me out at 2 in the morning! Would recommend.

Bali Mystique

Highly recommend this APP and more importantly the service supplied by their tech guys, John and Noel in particular. We have been running this APP for some months now and it has taken numerous headaches away from listings right through to order fulfillment!

Afrinspiration

This app has saved me a lot of stress within a very short period. Still on my 30 days trial period but I am definitely going to buy when my trial period ends. Customer service was very prompt in solving my problem. Finally, I got what I really want for my eCommerce biz after.

Krate&Co

Awesome support from Codisto.
My query was answered promptly and resolved within the first attempt. So helpful. Thanks guys.

Blingkinguk

I will keep this short and sweet

This system is amazing, truly amazing! It is by far the easiest system I have ever used selling online.

Affordable and Extremely easy to use, nothing else to add

March 11, 2019

This is one of our favorite reviews because it says so much in such few words - huge thanks from all the team! xox

ozdingo

Reliable and strong customer support from the whole team. Some limitations however overall great app!!

Blu Apparel

I used this app to help me with managing eBay & Amazon sales channels. Very helpful & professional support team. Totally recommend!

4WD Industries

Fantastic app, impossible to manage large catalogues without it. Excellent support, no parallel on the market. A must have. 10/10

March 11, 2019

Many thanks for the review. We've worked hard to develop Codisto to be the best Amazon/eBay app - it really means a lot that it's out there and being appreciated. 10/10 for your review! xox