Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

My Chi and Me

As a UK based small e-tailer, integration on to these major platforms is a must. This sits seamlessly onto your store. Initial teething problems are being addressed by probably the best customer service I've come across to date while using Shopify. Well done to all concerned!

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your kind comments about our level of support - it means a lot to the team that try so hard on support! xox

ANNEIDY SMART TECH SRL.

i uset this app to help do my bussines much better i really like how it does.

extreamely usefull

LOZ-Blocks

I have been using Codisto for 6 months and generally it is a nice app but for me there were a lot of problems.

The app had a lot of problems listing my items, approximately 30% listed succesfully the other 70% did not. While the support team tried to help me, they could not fix the problem and eventually stopped replying.

Update: after having placed this review Codisto came to me and solved most of the remaining issues. Therefore, I have adjusted the rating from 2 to 5 stars, so thank you.

Gear N Fitness

These guys are amazingly helpful! Highly recommended for service as they walk you through the process of linking and working with other devices

Apricot Food Boutique

Great App! It works with Amazon Mexico which is something we were looking for a long time in the app store =)

Scarlettandjo

Just started a few days ago, great so far. Support is awesome. Thank you Arlie, you're a star.

New Rock Australia

Awesome App,Will save you hours and hours of listing time-Extremely good service and lightning fast email response.Wish more were like these guys-Well done and thanks for all your help.
MikeJ

Unique Imports Brought To You By Pablo Kerrie Wijaya

Fantastic support getting started!

Jv Deal Time

Excellent so far. Helpful, friendly and polite support team, great functionality and a great price. Can't really ask for much more!

Victorus

Great support and customer service so far, works as expected, and is keeping products between Shopify and eBay in sync! Very happy with the efficiencies this has brought me.