Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Walnut Melbourne

Great app, makes the process of listing on marketplaces very easy, nice dashboard that's easy to use & fantastic customer support & a really nice team who always reply in a timely manner.

LowB Clothing

This app is the perfect solution for listing your product on Amazon and eBay , I have tried many multi channel listing apps and none compare to Codisto. Their support team is very responsive and go above and beyond to help with issues

Hampshire Models

I use Codisto to manage a very large range of products across four E-Bay geographies plus Amazon. It took a little while to set up because each of the target marketplaces has different requirement, but as of now, I have not found anything that I would like to be able to do that Codisto cannot accommodate.

I would like to specifically mention the grid, it is hugely versatile and makes managing large numbers of listings so much quicker. It is also often possible to automate the population of the fields using coding. Joachim has been of particular help to me with that side of things.

Is the software simple and easy to use ? Whilst there are a couple of minor tweaks which would help and save time, given the scope of the tasks that Codisto performs for me, and the complexity which comes with each marketplace having different requirments for their listings, I think the answer is yes.

When originally searching for software to integrate with E-Bay and Amazon, I looked at quite a few, and Codisto was the only one which resided inside Shopify. Quick updating of data between Shopify and E-Bay/Amazon via the grid was key for us as we have over 10,000 products in Shopify.

Expect to spend some time with setting up the software, and some more time getting to know it properly, but that is the same with any software, and essential if you want it to behave in the way you expect.

With regards to the cost, it is not the cheapest option out there, but neither is it the most expensive. For me it is critical that the software I choose works properly, with the minimum of downtime, and with the minimum of manual interference. Codisto meets those criteria for me.

My personal view is that you really get to feel the benefits of Codisto as your Shopify store expands, and the volume of activity between your Shopify store and E-Bay/Amazon increases. That is when Codisto really started to pay for itself for us.

In summary, very happy with how Codisto performs for us.

March 19, 2019

Many thanks for taking the time to provide a detailed and helpful review! xox

Jules&JC

The Team that supports this app is awesome. They have responded to my questions with urgency and clarity. The app has been a great way to align all marketplaces seamlessly. I highly recommend the app as it delivers what it is meant to do with a knowledgeable and supportive team.

The Vintage Tool Shop

We utilise this app for our vintage tool shop and whilst it isn't really designed for the products that we supply, it seems to handle the issue rather well. Any problems we've had have always been remedied in good time.

We recently had a problem escalated and were dealt with very professionally and succinctly, the issue was resolved very quickly and all the employees were a pleasure to work with as they were direct and personable.

Good(ish) app and would be 4 stars, but the capable and excellent customer support staff boost it up to the fifth star.

Mint's Mama

This app help me a lot. The only one app at this time can help me to sell my product on Amazon and Ebay with a easy way.

Lancashire Wallpaper & Paint Company

This is a fantastic app for us. Listing on eBay is 1000% quicker using Codisto and the inventory management between the eBay and Amazon marketplaces with Shopify is seamless. Controlling inventory and listing across multiple marketplaces has never been easier.

MMA DIRECT

Great app, beats the competition. Saves so much time and makes you more money. Must have for any serious ecommerce store.

bullhidebelts

Great company to deal with. Amazing app that works great. Must have if you sell on eBay / Amazon.

Beautyshop.ie

A bit of a learning curve but Excellent assistance by Codisto customer service on setup highly recommended.