Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Shopkhanomak

Amazing App!! Great features and great lightening fast customer service! Don't miss it if you need to export your products to ebay!

The Sydney String Centre

Great app, timesaver dealing with our eBay listings, Simple and easy to use and reasonably quick to update. Support team is super helpful and fast to respond. Definitely recommend!

Candylipz 2

Outstanding Services! Lightning Responses & Problem Solving!
Thank you so much.

Novaprosports

Great app, with very helpful support team (Noel mainly). We get our product listing error solved in short time! Definitely recommended.

Riggers Workwear Online

Great service, I recommend this product.

Adaptecom

Finally an app to sell on Amazon + eBay DIRECTLY FROM SHOPIFY and keep EVERYTHING IN SYNC! I love this app. I’ve tried other ‘apps’ that aren’t really apps but just redirect you to their own complicated multi-channel plaform. With Codisto can simply continuing using Shopify but also sell on Amazon + eBay. So far my inventory is always in sync and my prices have changed automatically from Shopify! Being able to create new listings in bulk saved me hours and being able to map a custom meta-field containing my Amazon titles to all my listings in bulk is the cherry on the top. The price isn’t the cheapest but the hassle free quality means it pays for itself multiple times over. This is the only app you’ll ever need for Amazon & eBay.

March 13, 2019

Awesome to hear the full value of the product being recognised - many thanks for your review! xox

Card Cavern Trading Cards Llc

This app is simply amazing! Not only do orders sync to my shopify dashboard, but my inventory is FINALLY in the right hands. I have tried inkfrog, the shopify sales channel and someone else (whom was such a bad experience I forgot their name) and none of them worked right. I constantly oversold on eBay because my inventory would not sync. It's bad enough trying to sort out inventory problems..but to also have furious customers, well it was almost enough of a headache to make us close our eBay store.

Running a website is a full time job. Running eBay doesn't have to be! Nor does it have to be expensive. The ROI from using Codisto far outweighs any of the other apps! I would seriously give this app 10/10 if it would let me!

Oh and thanks be to Larry for the fast reply to some questions I had!

March 13, 2019

Great to hear such positive comments from an experienced merchant who understands the multichannel landscape. Many thanks! xox

Gameology

Definitely recommend if you want to make your business serious, and also appreciate help from Arlie's support even at after hours!

Heysara

This is a great app, saves countless hours of updating multiple platforms with the same products. When I'm submitting product for eBay, I find it really helpful to write a more descriptive product title which will get more views on eBay. This app keeps track of this and changes to products along the way. Super easy to use and support is 5 star. I got support within an hour on a Sunday afternoon via email, all was resolved within a few hours. Thanks from www.heysara.com

Bufen

Fantastic customer service. Had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it.