Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Yourturnkeystore 243

Success, we are linked to Amazon.ca and Amazon.com and all order are visible in our Shopify store.

Superfeast

Customer support is great, app is great too - solves a lot of headaches!

Hotpricesstore

This App is great. The developers are very responsive and support is pretty good too.

Ethicalhealthsupplements

I am a new customer of this application and I was so impressed with the customer support and by app itself what it can do.

I have to say that we are in the 30 Day Trial period and when we need help to set it up ... Customer support was just a min away.

I had few question during the setup process and was chatting with Larry Codisto's Technical Support, There were more questions and I asked if I can talk to anyone over the phone so I don't have to do a lot of typing... I was pleasantly surprised a min later I was on the phone with Robert who helped me with the configuration answered all the question and scheduled follow up with me for the next few days.

That's an awesome and incredible customer Service!!!

Keep it up guys....

Great value, Great app, Awesome Customer support

Hifiexpress

Easy to use for listing on both eBay and Amazon, and prompt support!

Best Home Rugs

Codisto Linq has revolutionized our business practices.

It's not cheap as we have many items to list, however, we see it as a small to price to pay for supreme backend order and listing management.

We've received fantastic merchant support, particularly from a fellow named Noel who is amazing! Vry help and friendly.

Looking forward to many years ahead using Codisto, and excited for what improvements to the system they can make.

Yellow Octopus Store

Really good app and great alternative to Inkfrog and their customer support is top notch!

Cheers,
Matt

March 13, 2019

Great to hear the product gets the thumbs up from a merchant who knows the multichannel landscape - many thanks for your review! xox

Bad Habits Coffee Club

Hi To everyone , are you thinking about buying an eBay lister ?
I have been trying my luck now on eBay for many years always frustrated that some other sellers have better looking templates for selling than me

I joined SHOPIFY LESS THAN 60 DAYS ago and to date have made many sales this is due to me purchasing the Codisto 90 % of my sales are from unloading from my site using cordisto to eBay
For eBay listing from shopify to eBay takes seconds and the listing template on eBay is professional and I am happy with the app
I’m strugling a bit with the Amazon part of the Cordisto but that’s due to the fact that amazon require much more information when listing
Support is 5 star I wrote a message on Cordisto Face book page and was phoned straight away out standing thankyou
I highly recommend this app and I’m looking forward to upgrades of the app
Here is s link to one of my eBay listings https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/202138311886
Regards
Kevin

The Watch Stop Australia

Seamlessly syncs our complete Shopify inventory with both Ebay and Amazon so we never have to worry about updating quantities, prices, descriptions or images. Once it's changed on Shopify - the other platforms sync automatically. Orders are also generated in Shopify so it's all managed from one place. We had difficulties initially with errors showing but the Codisto support team resolved it for us and were very helpful. Would strongly recommend Codisto.

Kinsley Armelle

UPDATE 02/07/2019 -
Marketplace providers (Amazon, Ebay, etc.) are evolving and trying to stay compliant with changes in the landscape of e-commerce. To effectively stay ahead of this and remain compliant as a brand, we rely heavily working with other organizations that not only recognize this fact, but evolve and develop accordingly. Without companies like Codisto, it would be difficult to keep up; fortunately, their management team listens closely to their customers and the changes that are happening. We are confident that Codisto is the best in the business. If you're looking to manage your orders from other Marketplace providers, stay organized inside Shopify with reporting, inventory management, and remain compliant across the board on tax obligations, just use Codisto. It's a difficult to pursuit to find the right app/company to work with to manage all of this; we have done the heavy lifting and found Codisto is the way to go. Trust us, you want to work with these folks.

ORIGINAL -
Absolutely a wonderful app. We were looking for the exact features offered in Codisto. After spending a few days getting everything synced and getting Amazon setup (this was mostly waiting for Amazon), we have our entire product catalog on Amazon. This saved many hours of manual work and I'm confident we won't miss any orders since they are imported into Shopify. Great addition to our apps for this store and we would recommend 100% to anyone looking to have their products on Amazon. This app just works. The developers were thoughtful and detail oriented. Setup was user friendly and while clicking around (and hoping things would work a certain way), I was continually pleasantly surprised they did work exactly that way. Can't say enough good things about this app!

March 13, 2019

This is one of our favorite reviews. Very thoughtful and insightful. It gives us a great deal of satisfaction to know our hard work is appreciated. We hope your review helps many others merchants. Huge thanks! xox