Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Orphek

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

very great app good support, recommend to others.
i still new for this app , and need more to leran about .

Thanks for your review!
Great to have you on board! As you learn more we are confident you will be very happy with the app 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries & The Lavender Shop

I'd used another app to sync my products to eBay for years, the app was retired and I went in search for another way to get my products on the eBay platform. After looking at other apps I decided on Codisto. As with everything there is a learning curve. The support team has been terrific in guiding me through the steps I need to get products listed and keep them listed. Their response is fast and they have stuck with me to make sure I understand and even added a column to make things easier for me. I recommend!

Thanks for your review!
And thank you for your recommendation! 😎 Really glad to hear you have had a positive experience with our support team. They are available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Suits & More

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just started using it and the support is amazing. Needed some adjustments made and they helped me with such ease. Thank you

Thanks for your review!
We are a little biased but have to agree our support team is amazing 😁 They are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Bfluff

Location Lithuania

Great support staff, really helpful. Still in a process of getting my first amazon listing live but seems to be working :)

Thanks for your review!
Once you hear back from Amazon it will be very quick 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Customkit.com

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is fantastic, we are new to selling on ebay and we listed over 150 products in minutes. The support using live chat is really helpful and I always get an instant answer. All the staff are really knowledgeable. Highly reccommend.

Thanks for your review!
So happy you could list your products so quickly! 😎 Thank you for your recommendation! Please reach out anytime.

SS8 Group

Really helpful app. Great customer service with professional people (like Jason) problems solved in a minute. Thank you.

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad we could resolve your issues so quickly! 😁 Please reach out anytime!

1am Succulents

Time spent using app 1 day

very good CS, works 24/7, every time we got question, they are there. we transfered from ebay shopify app to this, smooth transition. We would recommend this team to others. Thank you.

December 1, 2022

Thanks for your eBay transition review!
Great to hear you have had a positive experience with our support team and transitioned to eBay without any issues 😎 Please reach out anytime!

AIRJO COFFEE ROASTERS

Location Australia

Ice is great Representative been a great response from the team highly recommend to use this app you will not regret

Thanks for your review!
Ice will be thrilled with your comments 😎 And thank you for your recommendation for our app! Please reach out anytime!

L'Insoluble Casse-Tête

Location France

Perfect, it's a good application to link your Shopify store with your Amazon accounts the support is very rapid around 5-10 min to reply and very helpful, they were abe to fix my problems

Thanks for your review!
We are thrilled your experience has been a positive one! Please reach out anytime!

Ozzie Collectables

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

fantastic app and fantastic support. highly recommend this app to keep your inventory and orders in sync with multiple marketplaces. this is now become an essential app for our everyday business.

Thanks for your "fantastic" review! 😁
Great to hear you continue to have a great experience, and as an experienced user this shows great consistency for our app 😎 Please reach out anytime!