Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

modafab.com

j'utilise codisto pour la 2eme fois uniquement avec ebay je ne peu donc pas donner d'avis concernant amazon
pour eBay le système est parfais pas toujours simple la création de fiche ebay avec les changements de normes et autre modif impoosé par ebay
avec codisto c'est plus simple la mise a jours des stocks n'est plus un soucis, elle est géré automatiquement par codisto les ventes ebay remonte automatiquement sur shopify
pour la mise en service il ne faut pas hésité a contacté le sav il réponde assez vite et fournisse une grande aide
il vaut mieux effacé les éventuels fiches eBay existante même si le système de codisto permet normalement de les récupérés

GoodSport™

Integration works great and customer support chat is very helpful for troubleshooting. Great quick to implement solution.

World Retro Gaming

I am still on the free trial, setting everything up. The system is a bit of a learning curve but any system that is linking multiple sales channels is going to be a bit different to what you are used to. I had some questions for customer support (Romel) along the way and they were nothing short of superb! I feel that any issues or concerns can be worked through quickly and patiently with them, and so far the app as a whole does seem to be able to do what it says with synching etc working well, so all good here! I will continue settings things up and if it all functions as I want it then I will upgrade to the first tier plan to see how it goes. I definitely recommend giving it a shot if you are looking for eBay/Amazon/Google integration and synchronisation with your Shopify account.

Beyond Leggings

The amazing customer support makes this app the best we have used! We tried out a few different ones that are similar and they do not compare. Very easy to set up and use. Has a TON of features! Only thing missing is the Esty channel, but they said they are working on it!! We can't wait!! Love this company! Other reviews say it's complicated with all the features, but after testing out other apps, this is really easy to use! Once you set up all of the fields listing is really quick! We have items that have multiple variants and that is not an issue for Codisto. Take your time with the initial setup and after that everything is a breeze. :)

3DCabin

We have been using this app for probably a year or so now and its proven worth while. At first its daunting with all of its options, details, information, and features. It has a user friendly and good looking interface. It takes some time to learn as you go, but this is backed up by an amazing support team who are always on top of your issues. Responses are prompt and follow ups are never missed! This has sped up our listing time dramatically. It has its own personality as you learn little tricks along the way to clear certain errors. This is probably the best of its kind out there. They keep up with the ever changing marketplaces. As complicated as it is already, now being comfortable with the software i do wish they added a few features to make this a near perfect solution to listing. I would like to be able to view all products in one large global viewing pane so that you can isolate a single listing that is split between market places, without having to keep switching between marketplace tabs and searching for the listing each time. I think this will help users clear any errors quicker than the current method. It also allows users to further ensure the products are listed in all locations, making it quicker and giving the user more peace of mind. Thanks Codisto and your support team, a truly amazing app!

Clearspring Ltd

This app is fairly complicated, but nowhere near as complicated as doing things manually. Support is great and quick to respond though, so we're very happy with it. It's also an app where the cost is really easy to justify and clear to see with the increase in sales it brings.

My Friendly Products

Codisto integrates seamlessly with Amazon, eBay, and Google linking all or part of your products. The customer chat support is outstanding. The interface is easy to understand and comprehensive.

Brandes Autographs

We are in business for unique collectibles with approx 10.000 products listing on different Marketplaces. I can highly recommend the Codisto App which should be your option if you like to synchronize and sell your products on different marketplaces. Although our unusual business model need GTIN exemption on all items we had been able with the incredible support to manage to use this great APP which give increase our business strongly and is worth every penny. I could not higher recommend this App and particular support as 5* are too less. No doubt this Shopify App was the best choice we did so far ! Thank you very much !

Kimi's Beauty Shop

Started using the app for eBay was than looking around to remove unneeded apps and decided to use also Google Shopping. Was not a good idea, categories to be imported from the Support as first they where not there and than after a week they disappears again. Because I m selling products made too my specifications it's very important for me to have the attribute identifier exists, as this products do not have Grin or other identifier. Support was not really helpful just said that's not needed. As I provided Google Shopping help pages with details that show it's needed I did not get an answer anymore. Ok I fixed it now and decided to remove codisto and after a day using the old app again I can see a jump in revenue. Update: now after writing this review I got within less than 24 hours an Email telling me that the missing google shopping categories are now available and that the "Identifier exist" attribute would be not needed as there was no error returned from google. To the product categories I'm surprised that nearly 2 weeks nothing was done and now in 24 hours. In regards to the Identifier Exists I have clearly seen on my conversion rate that this field seems to be needed and it was even shown on a page the codisto support provided me with, in shopping you might not get a message when products only limited approved.

Your 4 Walls

Had some fantastic help from Arlie at Codisto, Thanks you so much you've really helped me. Great app.