Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

fretboardgeek

It took me just a bit to get my bearings, but once I did, I was really impressed with codisto's channel cloud. Works great. Also had really great interactions with their support team. Definitely would recommend.

October 4, 2021

Thanks for the feedback!
Great to hear our app works well for you and your positive experience with the Support Team, please reach out if you have any further questions.

zazaofcanada

This is a great app! And AAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++customer service with quick response. Thank you!

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!
We love the A+ review for our Support team and agree they are amazing.
Please reach out to them if you have any further queries 😎

The Pet Vault

This is a seriously powerful app, it can take a little time to get used to it, but now having used it for a long time we just could not operate without it. Support are always helpful and quick. Highly rated!!! :)

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!
We're glad you got the hang of our powerful app 😉
We agree the Support Team are amazing and are available 24/7.

NSE Imports

I use this for managing both Amazon and eBay listings, on the whole it's a very stable and reliable platform. I've never had a dropped order or stock issue when mapping across. When I've had issue (such as trying to adjust the eBay template recently) Harryl who I typically chat with has been a great help. My one minor gripe is that setting up delivery options on the eBay side can be a chore, it would be nice if it either used the eBay business policies like some other offerings, or even their own template so you can quickly pick one when setting up a new listing(s). Otherwise, I'm very happy with Codisto and will continue to use it for some time to come.

September 24, 2021

We're happy you find our app reliable, and our Customer Support team helpful 😃
I have reached out directly in regards to delivery options on eBay.

Fixaball

1st day. Harry was very helpful. It seems very user friendly so far. I had a little trouble with importing old orders so I should have created a cut off point to have prevented that.

September 21, 2021

Thanks so much for you review!
Great news that you found our app user friendly on your 1st Day 🙂
Be sure to reach out if you experience any further issues, we're available 24/7!

Voomi Supply

I use this app to help me manage our Amazon and Ebay Channels. It's the best one I've found in the market that connects with Shopify. On top of that, the customer service team has been excellent! Joachim, Joy, Noel, Ariane, Thank you so much for all your help!

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear our app is working well for you, and you have experienced our excellent support team!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out anytime🙂

MyLeather

This is a great app which helped us to easily connect our Amazon and eBay accounts to Shopify and handle all the orders and inventory changes. This app also has a feature for creating custom templates for eBay, which we can use the product images and the other Shopify attributes directly in the template. We can do it with Codisto Template Editor which is designed specifically for for this purpose.

September 20, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're so happy our app is working for you!
It’s great to hear you have found our Template Editor useful and given you the option to create custom templates for eBay.
Please reach out to us if you have any further queries 🙂

Truffletopia

The customer service is great! When I had some complications due to expansion, Ronel helped me over a 3 day span and at my convenience to ensure we got everything taken care of and to ensure all of our products were listed and operating properly. The Codisto team is very responsive to your needs!

Thanks for your review!
We are happy you have experienced both our top class support team, and the ability to resolve your issues at your convenience in full 🙂

AZ-Delivery

Quick response every time looking for answers. Individuals understand exactly what they are doing. Friendly yet professional with informative helpful details.

September 14, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We’re happy our Support team has supported you promptly and professionally!
We are available 24/7. Please reach out to us anytime 🙂

Imperium Fashion - Dein Fashion Online Store

Very helpful customer service that answers all questions and tries to help you as best they can. I am absolutely satisfied with the app

September 9, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it !
Happy that our app works well for you, and our Customer Service Team were able to support you 🙂
Please reach out to us any time.