Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Martin's Nursery

I've been using this app for a couple of months now. It was easy to setup, and any questions I had were answered by support very quickly, even on a Saturday, which was very impressive. I use it to connect eBay and Amazon with my Shopify store. Stock is kept in sync across all platforms and my orders all come into Shopify for easy processing. A great app, if you need to do this in your store.

NSI Australia

I have been having trouble with ebay and editing prices from my shopify store, i have now added this app and it is a little complex at first but the Support team are great and help you with all the problems and onces it set it is easy. Highly recommend, will save time. Thanks Joy from support!

Always Knitting and Sewing

I love this app, it has allowed me to sell on ebay and amazon whilst controlling my stock from within shopify. The support is amazing. When you need any assistance the support team reply to email so quickly and sort out any issues quickly. The main support needed has just been a bit of help initially setting up the system but ultimately it's not complicated and once you are set up the system runs flawlessly.

Jabbaduu

This app does all it says and is perfect for all the sellers looking to widen for ebay. And support is awesome too!

Living Green Decor

I tried for a week to interface to eBay using another plugin with no success, I loaded Codisto LINQ and was up and running in an hour. It's a great solution for interfacing with eBay and Amazon with a great support team behind it.

Vintage Farmhouse Antiques

The best integration and stock-keeping app we have found for eBay and the most responsive support. Five Stars

DailyPuzzles

This app is perfect if you are selling across multiple marketplaces and want to do it easily. My favorite feature is autopublishing, it automatically will list a new product without me needing to lift a finger. And the app is really easy to use, yet it gives me so much control over all the specific settings.

Also, their support team is really good. The kind of good that gives you a super detailed answer to your question with screenshots thats really helpful and you'll get a fast response time.

Can't recommend this app enough, 5/5

Klawk Watches

I run eBay and Shopify stores with 2,000+ Products. Using Codisto was a terrible experience for me. I wanted to sync quantity and item info between the stores. Currently using Inkfrog - Codisto erased all eBay item specifics through the import. Really unclear that the eBay item specifics are part of the listing description portion. It also couldn't match products very well (even though they have the exact same - identical titles). Because of this, Codisto mixed up a bunch of product titles with the wrong pictures / descriptions and many of our items have sold for the wrong prices to confused buyers. It also appears that it would be a lot of extra effort to enter eBay item specifics into the Codisto app (you have to type them in, there's no drop down or quick-click like on eBay). Maybe this app could work if you are starting fresh and don't have any existing prodcuts.

Unfortunately the mixed up product titles, pictures and prices as well as the template also got imported into our Shopify store. Now spending hours trying to erase their HTML garbage. Wouldn't recommend if you already have anything setup and working.

August 6, 2020

Whilst we're sorry to hear you experienced problems, these were caused by user error where you have ignored in app messaging and also specific customer support advice.

When linking existing eBay listing, the app provides you with a clear choice whether to use eBay settings (values on eBay) OR Codisto settings (that either uses Shopify values or specific Codisto values). To retain eBay values (because you don't have the data in Shopify) you have to link using eBay settings. If you link using Codisto settings and you don't have the data in Shopify then the Item Specifics will be blank.

Regarding the HTML, to be clear Codisto does not update Shopify hence that part of your review is inaccurate.

Regarding the HTML 'mess' your refer to on your eBay listings - that is easily avoidable. It is caused by eBay providing a 'description' when linking that contains your written product description AND any HTML that was on your existing listings (it would be great if they could supply those elements separately but they can't). Hence, if you use the eBay settings on linking for Description, it already contains HTML. Avoiding the problem can be done in two ways:

1) Use our blank template with your HTML description from eBay. If you use our standard template that contains HTML you end up with HTML inside HTML which will cause the eBay listings description not to look right.

2) The alternative, that most merchants use, is to simply have clean product descriptions in Shopify and simply use Codisto settings with our standard template. This avoids all the drama caused by eBay's inability to provide clean product descriptions. (You can use an CSV import into Shopify or look for a separate importer app to import data from eBay to Shopify directly then use Codisto to keep everything in sync).

Regarding mixing up titles with wrong pictures/descriptions - this again is inaccurate - Codisto does not link listings automatically. All linking needs reviewing by the users and accepting before anything is linked. The only way, what you describe can have occurred is by you linking the wrong product to the wrong listings.

Regarding "Codisto didn't look good in either store" - this is inaccurate - again Codisto can't affect your Shopify products and store - it only updates eBay listings. The eBay listings not looking good is covered by the points above.

Regarding "Codisto would require us to enter all the information over again into the new Codisto system" - this again is inaccurate. Codisto doesn't require you to enter all the information again into Codisto - the idea is you have that data already available in Shopify. But even if you don't we provide a way for you to use the data you have already on eBay (you just need to use the settings correctly).

We have helped thousands of eBay sellers link existing listings to Shopify products successfully because our process for linking listings is very robust. A large percentage of our uses are existing eBay sellers not just new sellers. We are always trying to learn and improve our user experience but after providing a robust in app flow and also specific customer support advice we aren't sure where we could have provided an improved experience in this case.

Distillery King Australia

Have been using Codisto for a long time now and over that time the app has improved dramatically. Once you get your head around how it works it's a really great tool for managing eBay and Amazon listings. It has a lot of flexible options that have proven really important like the ability to update handling time in bulk when faced with shipping delays. And overall love how these guys are constantly improving this app, and their support has always been excellent

TAZ Premium

If you are trying to go Omnichannel on Amazon & Ebay, Codisto is the way to go.

Seamless integration with eBay, sometime you gotta play around to make it works but overall it is an amazing tool.
Amazon is more challenging but once you get used to every details, it runs smoothly.

Increase your sales & your brands awareness with really little effort.

So far, Codisto is the best solution to synchronize your inventory from your retail store with Amazon/Ebay at a small cost.

Support is amazing, keep up the good work guys!