Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

Bohemiam Jungle

My products do not exist in Amazon, it is assumed that new ASINs must be created, now I get this error: include the following attributes: product_type. Feed ID: 0. For more troubleshooting help, see
  the support does not look how to solve it, nor do they look at the emails that I have sent, calling Amazon repeatedly to tell me what is the problem of this application ... if it keeps giving me errors they will block my account ... if you put a negative comment they call you to take it away, but they do not look at what happens or explain anything to you

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry you experienced problems with the app. Generally merchants are complimentary about our customer support but we acknowledge we aren't perfect and if you receive support that was below par we apologise.

Az Delivery

Does not work at all. Bad support

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you were left with the impression that the app does not work. We also apologise if you felt the customer service experience to have been poor but the error you were receiving was from eBay regarding your Paypal account and is beyond our control to fix.

Generally, reviews of Codisto are overwhelmingly positive both in terms of customer support and product usage so it is both surprising and disappointing for us to hear neither met your expectations. If you meet the marketplace prerequisites of having an eBay Seller account (with accepted payment method) and/or Amazon Professional Seller account, then the app definitely works and we have happy to guide you through it.

Mama Dont Cry

hard to manage.and it doesn't list products as fast as they say. requires an additional unknown information from ebay account...bad experience!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you found the app hard to manage but you need an eBay seller account to be able to use it - that's a requirement of eBay and beyond our control.

2 Next