Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

NSI Australia

I have been having trouble with ebay and editing prices from my shopify store, i have now added this app and it is a little complex at first but the Support team are great and help you with all the problems and onces it set it is easy. Highly recommend, will save time. Thanks Joy from support!

Always Knitting and Sewing

I love this app, it has allowed me to sell on ebay and amazon whilst controlling my stock from within shopify. The support is amazing. When you need any assistance the support team reply to email so quickly and sort out any issues quickly. The main support needed has just been a bit of help initially setting up the system but ultimately it's not complicated and once you are set up the system runs flawlessly.

Jabbaduu

This app does all it says and is perfect for all the sellers looking to widen for ebay. And support is awesome too!

Living Green Decor

I tried for a week to interface to eBay using another plugin with no success, I loaded Codisto LINQ and was up and running in an hour. It's a great solution for interfacing with eBay and Amazon with a great support team behind it.

Vintage Farmhouse Antiques

The best integration and stock-keeping app we have found for eBay and the most responsive support. Five Stars

DailyPuzzles

This app is perfect if you are selling across multiple marketplaces and want to do it easily. My favorite feature is autopublishing, it automatically will list a new product without me needing to lift a finger. And the app is really easy to use, yet it gives me so much control over all the specific settings.

Also, their support team is really good. The kind of good that gives you a super detailed answer to your question with screenshots thats really helpful and you'll get a fast response time.

Can't recommend this app enough, 5/5

Distillery King Australia

Have been using Codisto for a long time now and over that time the app has improved dramatically. Once you get your head around how it works it's a really great tool for managing eBay and Amazon listings. It has a lot of flexible options that have proven really important like the ability to update handling time in bulk when faced with shipping delays. And overall love how these guys are constantly improving this app, and their support has always been excellent

TAZ Premium

If you are trying to go Omnichannel on Amazon & Ebay, Codisto is the way to go.

Seamless integration with eBay, sometime you gotta play around to make it works but overall it is an amazing tool.
Amazon is more challenging but once you get used to every details, it runs smoothly.

Increase your sales & your brands awareness with really little effort.

So far, Codisto is the best solution to synchronize your inventory from your retail store with Amazon/Ebay at a small cost.

Support is amazing, keep up the good work guys!

QuickDVDdelivery

I used another app for years. This app is 100 times better. The short story is the app works. Your search is over. This app will upload your Shopify items to EBAY and it will be accurate. It just simply works. There are no bugs or mistakes. It brings the orders right into shopify. No more going to ebay to manage orders. The live chat Customer Service is flawless. You have a question, they answer it. So far anything I have asked they have said "yes the app does that." There are other apps and I have used them. This app is the best. My ebay sales went from $1500 to $5000 a month over a 3 month period and we are expecting to get that number to $12,000. Its an extra $60 to $100k a year in sales for doing nothing. I don't see how any Shopify user could be operating without this app. There are sales on ebay that are just waiting for you.

Cutting Edge Cutlery Co.

Ronel helped me (easily) fix all the things I messed up on shopify, and also helped me learn how to not make further mistakes. Ronel is awesome. Thank you Codisto, today the support has been amazing.