Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

London Grow

This is a great app which helps to streamline and make selling on Amazon and eBay very easy to do. I would highly recommend if you are planning on selling your products on e-commerce marketplaces. Furthermore the customer support is excellent.

Basketball Jersey World

Excellent and easy app to use. Was on Inkfrog before this, but Codisto is much better. Easy to control from your shopify dashboard.

goodbuyfloors

Trato exquisito. Responden con rapidez y de forma muy gráfica y clara. Dan soporte en todo momento sin esperas. Muy agradecidos por la atención recibida!

La Lingerie

Great app, the guys are amazing, and most important the customer service is from another world. awesome awesome awesome!!!! connects amazon and eBay smoothly and really fast.
Thank you!

Beyond the Download

Very quick and good response to my support question from Arlie, very happy with the Codisto app so far

CN89

This app is very helpful and easy to use. The support service also pretty good anh quick as well. I'm satisfied! Highly recommend.

Bank of Singapore

This app has saved us so much time in setting up and syncing our store with Amazon and Ebay listings to ensure our inventory is accurate

AbrandZ

We were in search of the exact features that Codisto offers. It's a wonderful app and works so well

McSwain Data

We push listings from Shopify to eBay and Codisto creates really nice listings on eBay. There are a lot of settings but support is excellent and was able to work through all issues. I do wish I could automate the processes rather than having to click through each time, but this is by far the best app for pushing listings over to eBay.

One Love Furniture & Electronics Corp

The best application I've got, the best support, if you really want to grow in the electronic business, don't hesitate to use this app, support for Ebay and Amazon, the best experience. I am happy!!