Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

Codisto ‑ Amazon & eBay

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay site directly from Shopify

The Trending T Shirts Co

I LOVE Codisto LINQ!!! This is one of those apps that I get extremely excited about. I have been a Shopify business owner for two years. However, I just opened stores on eBay and Amazon this year. To me, eBay and Amazon are a headache to list tons of products. I have always had a large inventory. And it can be frustrating because Amazon and eBay have so many ridiculous rules just to list your items. I got a lot further with my eBay store after finding an app to help me import from Shopify. But that still left Amazon and I dreaded having to list thousands of items on Amazon.

I researched and many people wanted to know if there was an app that would import TO Amazon and many shut them down, saying that was impossible bc of all of Amazon's rules.

I knew there had to be something out there to make people like me have an easier experience of listing onto Amazon. Sure enough, I found LINQ, I have products inserted into Amazon now and I can't wait to publish my listings and start selling.

The only complaint I have is that I wish the monthly fee had a lower amount option for up-and-coming business

But, I will pay the $29/mo because of all the features LINQ offers.

Thank you LINQ creators! You are saving an already busy and frazzled entrepreneur from a plethora of tasks I would have to do if LINQ didn't exist.

March 14, 2019

Many thanks for your review - great to received such detailed comments! xox

Xuys

everything is going good so far, I had a problem, I didn't know how to edit an option in bulk, I used the live chat for support and they answered me in less than 10 seconds, awesome support!!

Amaysimmarketplace

Installed, configured and up and running very quickly. Helpful and fast support.

Fan Gear Nation

An excellent product with a superb Support Team.

Having previously owned InkFrog Open I experienced months of syncing delays and over two thousand bogus orders. It was a nightmare!!!

The Codisto Team had me up and running quickly and was with me every step of the way. Codisto works great. No issues! :) I recommend it highly.

Pellet Stove Parts 4less

We have tried several different solutions for pursuing additional sales channels with our Shopify catalog. This is BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST ONE. First of all, it simply works, which is more than can be said for any of the other solutions we've tried. The support team member I was lucky enough to get connected to, Joachim, went above and beyond over the last few weeks to help with technical issues keeping us updated and ultimately fixing any and all questions and concerns we had. THANK YOU and keep up the good work!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review - it means a great deal when such a positive review is left by a merchant has tried other solutions that attempt to perform the same function as Codisto. We hope your review helps other merchants. Kudos! xox

Nulinxhometech

Great service, the app works well. I am very happy with this service.

Ramo Trading

Great App Great services friendly team and very useful app that saves your time, easy to use... recommended

Toyuniverse

Once you go through the initial set up process the system is easy to use and does everything we need it to. Support is quick and very helpful.

Adlib Music

Codisto has been great so far! Having gone from manually processing everything to having things automated has been great. The app is easy to use, syncing items from the Shopify store is simple as well, and the process of updating product details has been quick and efficient. The process of just enabling and disabling products is a simple yet very effective idea. The support has also been great too with any questions I have had. The only thing that could use work is the auto categorisation function. It works some of the time, but I am finding I have to go in every item and check the category it's been put into, and manually select the right one if it hasn't worked. Overall though, extremely satisfied!

Kopara2trade

Great Product. Little bit of a learning curve but think of what the problem would be otherwise. Listing is great and runs very smoothly I am taking it slow at the beginning but the group facility should be a godsend in future. A vendor link would be good for management of different sources of products because you might have different listing criteria for different suppliers I know you can do this in shopify but that info is lost in Codisto. For sure you would not want this listed in Ebay Overall though a fantastic product that will end up being like my right arm