Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

Amazon, eBay, Google & Walmart

by Codisto

A single app for the world's leading sales channels

cosmos777

I am always thankful for your prompt reply and kindly consultation.
I look forward to your prompt reply and kindly consultation.

Tree Tribe

Pretty good app.

Pros: When your FBM order fulfills in Shopify, it notifies Amazon and fulfills on Amazon on autopilot.

Cons: You have to manually "send" the order from Codisto to Shopify for your FBM orders. (you can choose to auto send everything, but then all your FBA orders would flood your store).

April 10, 2019

Thanks for your review - FBA/FBM order settings were on the roadmap and have just been released :)

Our Green Space LLC

I used this app to help me list my products on Amazon. It took some patience but the help desk was very helpful and I was able to list my products successfully. Thank you.

ameriDroid

For eBay this is the best app you could ever have for eBay/Shopify combo. Amazon is good, but the way Amazon handles variations is a little tricky to get used it. I would recommend Codisto to all selling on eBay and Amazon.

decora

Amazing customer service!
I came across a of couple problems which were sorted promptly. Nothing is too much trouble. As I’m quite a novice, having the extra help needed was essential for my growing business. Special thanks to Harryl for helping me step by step!
100% recommend if you’re looking for a powerful multichannel integration with 5 star service.

アールチェンジ

Great service. It has become easier to sell to multiple platforms.
Selling eBay is especially easy. Products registered with shopify can be sold immediately. It became my favorite service.

Metro Hobbies

A platform that was easy to set-up. Its reliable, very easy to use and well designed. Support team is excellent and very responsive!

Felix Chevrolet Store

Excellent app! Saved us a lot of time. Outstanding and fast customer support. Certainly recommend.

Japanese Taste

The interface of Codisto is integrated inside Shopify. While this might have advantages we found that it was difficult to work and navigate through the app.

Then, the app modifies the theme when installed. Even after uninstalling it some traces of software remain on the code so make sure to manually remove them.

April 1, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you found the app hard to navigate. Generally, merchants are positive about the interface but all feedback helps us to improve. The theme modifications can easily be removed by following the steps in this article https://get.codisto.help/hc/en-us/articles/360000896696. It is worth noting that removing the files is generally not required because they have no effect on merchants’ websites in any way. The reason they occur is to allow for eBay template changes to be made using Shopify’s ‘Liquid’ which makes it easy for merchants wanting to customize the look of their eBay listings. This is one of the advanced features of Codisto. Shopify doesn’t provide a way for this to be automatically done on uninstall but we're happy to remove them for you if you notify us prior to uninstalling.

Da Klinic Online | Skate Specialists

Codisto was really easy to setup for Ebay. If i have ever had an issue the support staff have promptly assisted me in resolving the problem. The Codisto app is well priced compared to how many Ebay sales it has generated. Keep up the good work.