Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

The Freshman Stop

This App is a must if you wish to manage everything from one place and you want to get everything going fast, the Customer Support is BRUTAL they help me figured out everything, this is a state of the art service! I usually never leave any comments on the apps I use but this one deserves it, everything integrated smoothly! and I looked a lot for ways to link amazon with shopify due to all my products data was on shopify seemed imposible to launch, this app resolved it! very happy!

March 13, 2019

"Brutal"! LOVE IT xox

Medicines4u

Great service and app. Really enjoyed working with it makes life so much easier

Yourturnkeystore 243

Success, we are linked to Amazon.ca and Amazon.com and all order are visible in our Shopify store.

Superfeast

Customer support is great, app is great too - solves a lot of headaches!

Hotpricesstore

This App is great. The developers are very responsive and support is pretty good too.

Ethicalhealthsupplements

I am a new customer of this application and I was so impressed with the customer support and by app itself what it can do.

I have to say that we are in the 30 Day Trial period and when we need help to set it up ... Customer support was just a min away.

I had few question during the setup process and was chatting with Larry Codisto's Technical Support, There were more questions and I asked if I can talk to anyone over the phone so I don't have to do a lot of typing... I was pleasantly surprised a min later I was on the phone with Robert who helped me with the configuration answered all the question and scheduled follow up with me for the next few days.

That's an awesome and incredible customer Service!!!

Keep it up guys....

Great value, Great app, Awesome Customer support

Hifiexpress

Easy to use for listing on both eBay and Amazon, and prompt support!

Best Home Rugs

Codisto Linq has revolutionized our business practices.

It's not cheap as we have many items to list, however, we see it as a small to price to pay for supreme backend order and listing management.

We've received fantastic merchant support, particularly from a fellow named Noel who is amazing! Vry help and friendly.

Looking forward to many years ahead using Codisto, and excited for what improvements to the system they can make.

Yellow Octopus Store

Really good app and great alternative to Inkfrog and their customer support is top notch!

Cheers,
Matt

March 13, 2019

Great to hear the product gets the thumbs up from a merchant who knows the multichannel landscape - many thanks for your review! xox

Bad Habits Coffee Club

Hi To everyone , are you thinking about buying an eBay lister ?
I have been trying my luck now on eBay for many years always frustrated that some other sellers have better looking templates for selling than me

I joined SHOPIFY LESS THAN 60 DAYS ago and to date have made many sales this is due to me purchasing the Codisto 90 % of my sales are from unloading from my site using cordisto to eBay
For eBay listing from shopify to eBay takes seconds and the listing template on eBay is professional and I am happy with the app
I’m strugling a bit with the Amazon part of the Cordisto but that’s due to the fact that amazon require much more information when listing
Support is 5 star I wrote a message on Cordisto Face book page and was phoned straight away out standing thankyou
I highly recommend this app and I’m looking forward to upgrades of the app
Here is s link to one of my eBay listings https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/202138311886
Regards