Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Krate&Co

Awesome support from Codisto.
My query was answered promptly and resolved within the first attempt. So helpful. Thanks guys.

Last Shadow Marketplace

The first time I used this app it corrupted my 800 eBay listings. I had to delete all of them and relisted them. I decided to try it again for Amazon. It caused every product to over sell. I even got orders for items I have been out of stock on for a while now.

I don't know if it is USER error or not but I can tell you this...
The eBay and Amazon apps from Shopify do a much better job and they are free. BEWARE and know this app is 100% unnecessary.

Codisto LINQ enjoy the $85 you charged me for 3 days of sales. You only created a mess and hurt my customer experience.

March 11, 2019

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear you had problems. But we are very surprised with the content of your review. "Corruption of listings" and "over selling" are anathemas for software like ours.

We couldn't successful provide thousands of Shopify users with Amazon/eBay integration if the problems you described were inherent in the product. That is further supported by the app reviews.

Our strong suspicion is that it was misunderstanding or user error that caused your problems. We wish that you had waited for our support to respond and help you prior to uninstalling.

The three days of sales were not charged, only the $29 monthly fee.

We respect your opinion but firmly believe Codisto is providing crucial functionality for selling on Amazon/eBay not found elsewhere in other solutions. Please see the 'compare us' section on our website for more details.

WatchandClockParts.com

16/11/2020. Our best selling item is no longer listing properly on amazon, Codisto have now said it must be my fault or Amazon (usual excuse) as they cant get it to work either , What is the point of this software please tell me!!!!!! 29/03/2019
Again more problems on Amazon. today was a catastrophic failure of Codisto with most of my listings either having no price, wrong price, wrong photo or wrong description, this error seems to have coincided with a new update today . I was told 7 hours ago it was fixed and it wasnt and now i cant get any replies. I now have an Amazon business that has totally wrong data on most of my listings I am always shocked how fast i must reply to my customers but how slowly shopify app developers reply to questions, i really think that to sell apps on shopify they should guarantee a reply time of atleast 1 or 2 hours , or better still they should have a live chat works great with ebay but so many problems with listings on Amazon , constant errors that cant really be explained properly. If it worked on amazon as well as ebay i would give it a 5 and therefore really isnt worth the money they are charging

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review. Apologies that you have experienced delays in support responses. We do offer live chat when agents are available and generally our support time is very prompt (as evidenced by many positive reviews about the quality and speed of our support). However, we acknowledge that at times, due to volume, responses can be slower than desired. The app has been a huge success and we are actively training new support staff to meet the growing demand. We apologise again and thank you for your patience at times in responding to support queries.

Amazon can sometimes be challenging if Shopify data doesn't match the structure that Amazon require. Codisto already contains many automated elements that solve problems listing on Amazon (unknown by many users). Whilst merchants will still be required to provide and amend data in certain cases, we are continuing to improve the product to automate as many Amazon requirements as possible.

Blingkinguk

I will keep this short and sweet

This system is amazing, truly amazing! It is by far the easiest system I have ever used selling online.

Affordable and Extremely easy to use, nothing else to add

March 11, 2019

This is one of our favorite reviews because it says so much in such few words - huge thanks from all the team! xox

ozdingo

Reliable and strong customer support from the whole team. Some limitations however overall great app!!

Blu Apparel

I used this app to help me with managing eBay & Amazon sales channels. Very helpful & professional support team. Totally recommend!

4WD Industries

Fantastic app, impossible to manage large catalogues without it. Excellent support, no parallel on the market. A must have. 10/10

March 11, 2019

Many thanks for the review. We've worked hard to develop Codisto to be the best Amazon/eBay app - it really means a lot that it's out there and being appreciated. 10/10 for your review! xox

Ole Canvas

EXCELLENT - TOP NOTCH !! I have been using this app for 2 weeks now and the listings on amazon and ebay are so smooth. The customer service provided by these guys is also par excellence. They always get back to me the same day and go out of their way to solve any issues I have had so far. A MUST HAVE APP.
Keep Up the Good work guys.
Robin.

NATURELO

works well - needed some manual config that the support team did super fast! Very happy with the functionality.

NUTRILOVERS

We are really frustrated with CODISTO recently.
We had many issues for the past year but at least the support was fast and willing to help.

But recently the Support doesn't reply anymore and we got overcharged as the support confirmed itself - but no correction had been made. And still no reply.

For everyone who is looking for an App I would recommend checking out MAGNALISTER. Much cheaper and a lot more marketplaces to link.

This is the App we will switch too if Codisto doesn't get his customer support and charging right really soon.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your review - we appreciate all comments!

It's true that Codisto supports all Shopify store currencies and all Amazon/eBay marketplaces so in that regard, we are without competition. We also believe our performance, functionality and user experience are also without competition even for USD merchants :)

A couple of remarks worth making:

Regarding "Once you work with Codisto you cannot make changes inside Ebay, Codisto will overwrite it". This is the overarching design of the app. In general, it's far easier and quicker to update via Shopify/Codisto than it is on eBay directly. We have to overwrite eBay changes (where sync is on) else the app wouldn't work properly.

However, there are certain elements of listings that merchants want to update on eBay directly or not have Codisto sync. We have recognised this and have created settings for not synchronizing inventory (e.g. you use an inventory management system) or not synchronize price (e.g. you use an Amazon repricer). There has also been a recent (Dec '18) release of a setting to 'not sync eBay images' (e.g. you want different images on eBay to those in Shopify - now you can edit directly on eBay and not have them overwritten). Additional syncing flexibility may be released in the future.

With regards to Amazon sync, Codisto uses Shopify as the source of truth for what is on the marketplaces. There are other apps that can be used to perform a one time import of Amazon listings to create Shopify products (you can then use Codisto to link and sync those Shopify products with existing Amazon offers). We don't propose allowing changes on either Amazon or Shopify because it becomes very confusing as to what the 'source of truth' for catalog management is and from a data risk point of view, merchants are better to have their data in Shopify than Amazon. But always happy to hear of suggestions for features.