Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Gameology

Definitely recommend if you want to make your business serious, and also appreciate help from Arlie's support even at after hours!

Heysara

This is a great app, saves countless hours of updating multiple platforms with the same products. When I'm submitting product for eBay, I find it really helpful to write a more descriptive product title which will get more views on eBay. This app keeps track of this and changes to products along the way. Super easy to use and support is 5 star. I got support within an hour on a Sunday afternoon via email, all was resolved within a few hours. Thanks from www.heysara.com

Bufen

Fantastic customer service. Had a problem and they went out of their way to fix it.

Powersports Deal

Quick support and high quality platform :D

Ib Ip

Great customer support. nice work!

Auswrap

UPDATE - I have changed my rating from 3 to 5 stars as Codisto have implemented the option to turn image sync on or off. Also I have been using the app for 6 months, sales are coming through and it hasn't missed a beat. Thanks guys great app and awesome service!

The app does what is says. What it doesn't say is that you can't un-sync product images. My website, ebay and amazon are very different marketplaces and we should have the ability to control the images and add more as needed without having them removed. I guess many users would be on the same page as me - website images are under 300 x 300 pixels to promote speed. This size doesn't look great on ebay or amazon. Hoping this is a feature coming soon and then will be happy to review again.

A5hltd

Around 80% of our sales currently come through eBay, with another 15% through Amazon

Coming over from the world of Magento and M2E I needed a solution that would successfully keep everything in-sync.
It was the unreliability of the M2E app on Magento among other things that made me jump ship to Shopify, and we needed a solution that would continue to provide similar functionality.

At first, I found Codisto very confusing - it's a very different way of working for us than we were used to.
However, it's very well documented and the support is absolutely like nothing else I've ever experienced -- seriously, these guys have provided more help during my free trial than M2E ever could be bothered to muster.
They provide true 24/7 support and even coming across a couple of tricky issues that needed referral to the developers were resolved quickly, courteously and with a human touch.

Now after nearly a month of using the app I'm a total convert. For one thing, it actually works and hasn't missed a single order unlike M2E. Plus the advanced stock control features work very very well for quite a few of the items that we sell.

The other member of staff here that also works with products and listings picked up the new way of working very quickly.

I must admit that changing all our eBay templates was daunting, and tweaking it took a bit of effort. It seemed to slightly hit our sales while eBay reindexed our 70+ listings but things seem to be catching up again.
This small pain point is well worth it for the ease of keeping product descriptions and images up to date - any changes within Shopify are very quickly refreshed within eBay.

Price wise - well I'm still on the trial but considering just how powerful this tool is and how easy it makes it to manage multichannel sales I'd consider it one of the best value tools - there are quite a few out there that all take different approaches however I truly believe that Codisto Linq offers something different to the rest.

The fact that they have so many different, flexible pricing plans mean that no matter what your eBay trading and pricing strategy is you can get great value from this plugin. Some reviews say it's expensive but - we were on the free tier with M2E and honestly this plugin still provides much, much better value in terms of ease of use and the quality of support you get - providing decent support doesn't come cheap but it sure pays off for these guys.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your detailed and positive review. Great for us to receive that feedback and know we are making a difference. And by the look of the 'helpful' upvotes, it's been useful to many others as well. Awesome stuff! xox

Intimate Dresser

I had a few bumps getting started with this app but I must say the patience and diligence of the support staff is excellent. With them in AU and me in the US it does take some understanding on the part of the user. I stuck with them and now have a super relationship with the app being exactly what I needed. I have been working in excel files for awhile and the layout and functionality here is super. This app allows me to do anything I need individually or as a bulk editor. Making changes and/or creating new listings is a snap.

I am a firm believer that when paying for a solution it should give results and performance and not problems. This is exactly what they have done.

If you are looking for a "Solution" to manage listings from Shopify this is an affordable and robust app that does the job. Remember there is a learning curve for any new app you may select.

THESE GUYS ARE PROBLEM SOLVERS!!

Jeannienmini

A quick feedback on the program:
Once we got a few bugs on the program sorted, which Codisto support team worked really hard, the program is really great - particularly by making it so much easier to list products on Amazon. It used to take 2 full days to list 400 clothing items on Amazon using Shopify-Amazon sales channel integration, which didn't really work for half of them. Codisto also enables to merge my stock for Prime and non-prime listing (we had to separate them before because Shopify was not synching Prime orders i.e. not importing Prime orders so not deducting the inventory). Since Feb 17th, when we went live with Codisto, our Amazon sales have more than doubled instantly. I am so happy about this and thank you, Codisto team, for developing the program and providing the support to get it going.

For those who are considering this program: This is a lot cheaper than some of the other multi-sales channel management programs (which I have tried a couple and gave up) and Codisto is a lot easier to use and time-saving. I highly recommend it.

Courez Chez Must

Okay I'm just going to say this :
〽CODISTO DOUBLED MY SALES VOLUME--

Go ahead.
At first I wasn't convinced, I've stumbled across many apps of which were useless and expensive for nothing. I was looking for an App to manage my Amazon inventory, but I never expected thjis . Codisto has many functionalities , some are hidden and it is a real powerful tool. I discovered a method which is a mix of price/ inventory/keyword management to generate maximum sales. I didn't want to post any reviews before the end of the trial to see if it wasn't just luck. Over the trial month I generated +50% sales revenue on Amazon and 33% on Ebay. All for free, so the price is totally fair compared to other tools and support is a bomb. Based in several countries you can contact them any time of the day and night on the chat.

March 13, 2019

Great to hear! Many thanks for your review xox