Amazon & eBay by Codisto

Amazon & eBay by Codisto

by Codisto

Sell on any Amazon & eBay marketplace direct from your store

Baby2travel Co Uk

Tried many apps to transfer inventory to other marketplaces, wasted a lot of precious time.
Frustrating at times as most apps don’t deliver what they promise, Codisto however saved us a lot of time, when asked for support we had a phone call immediately from the other side of the planet... simply the best app on Shopify!

Tshirt Ds

Great Product,
Push product from Shopify to Ebay with 1 click, and push back all data from Ebay to Shopify. Can't wait to try more in this month.
Thank for Technical Support team especially Jonathan Pollard. Jae and Harryl

Wild Burro

I highly recommend Codisto LINQ for your Amazon/Ebay Shopify integration. The customer support is phenomenal, just keep in mind that they are based in Australia so be patient.

Joachim just helped me get my first products live in my Ebay shop, so I'm very excited. He helped me set up the domestic shipping and international rates which was a huge help. I also needed some assistance with the return policy and Joachim was there to get it set up correctly. Thank you Joachim. I look forward to integrating to Amazon with Codisto in the near future. Great App. :^ )))))

Dwight

Aerospace Surplus Net

Top quality people, easy and courteous

Ai Du

Better than those "upscale" and high priced apps for exporting and manage your products/order in Amazon (all areas) and eBay, good support too =) well done

Latest And Greatest

great customers help support helping me out with question, Rizi the agent was great!!!

Nestz Com Au

Must have APPS! Can easily link your eBay and Amazon store to your shopify store.

Simple 1 click process and it will upload all products into the store automatically.

Very impressive and patient supports team too.

Skyjems

VERY Impressed!

Work is done inside of shopify site (not the other way around) Orders generate on shopify and feedback is automatic.

They have some templates & themes, I just used the basic template and it's working great for me.

I would strongly recommend this for anyone who wants to list their Shopify inventory on eBay.

Rickshaw Journey

I am still in my trial period, but this may be just the tool I have been looking for. I had one simple hiccup and it was taken care of by support in less than an hour, looking forward to the possibilities!

Eazy Surfer

Finally an Amazon & eBay integration app that works! Plus I can list on US, UK and Germany for both marketplaces. Feels like Christmas and birthday together. Been selling for many years, tried lots of multi-channel apps but always been disappointed before now. Easy to use, performs well (fast to list, inventory in sync!) and I love that I can map my own values to the marketplaces (attribute mapping). Never seen an integration app as extensive and fully featured. Definitely recommend yes, yes, yes!

March 13, 2019

Great to hear an experienced merchant appreciate Codisto in light of other multi-channel apps. Many thanks for the review! xox