Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

Google, Amazon & eBay Cloud

by Codisto

Sell multichannel on Google, Amazon & eBay with Channel Cloud

Sun Time Sunglasses Watches

Great App! Was able to open our Amazon store in minutes and upload over 2000+ products, enabling us to actually start making sales the first day! As we have so many products, there would have been no way to tell which products we should start with had we manually had to upload every single product. With Codisto we’ve been able to generate extra revenue online with little experience in the online domain, as we are retailers who have been in business with our brick & mortar stores for over a decade, but are being forced online as many customers slowly shift to the online platforms. Codisto LINQ is a great app if you have too many products to upload manually! Also, their support team was very quick to reply and resolve an issue I thought I had. Highly recommended! Thanks Codisto!

Beef4me

This app works perfectly!

Also they have one of the best support teams out there, answering in minutes 24/7. If they can't fix the problem right away, they elevate the error to their programers to fix it for you!

Special thanks to Haryl, helping me with my many tickets and resolving every single little error I encountered!

Outcome -> Great App, easy to use, perfect support - this app is worth its money!

March 12, 2019

Fantastic review summary - many thanks! xox

Bionx Legacy

Had a few initial glitches that has been quickly solved by the support team.
They even phoned me to make sure everything was fine.

Outcome; save time and easy to use.

Survivalcenter

Great APP and Great Customer Service!

At first I was skeptical, but not anymore. This app has allowed to list products on Amazon effectively in less that a minute. Crazy!

Customer Service is always there to help you. Even weekends!

Robert helped me a lot to set up the app and answer critical questions. Thanks Robert

Coolshoppingnow

The best app for amazon and ebay listing. They are very cooperative and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Horsin Around Saddlery

Finally an app that really works, if easy to use and has saved me so much time! So far it has been working with minimal problems or issues. It has been mostly my "learning curve" that has offered most of my frustration which is normal with getting used to a new app. Word of advice, read their website tutorial for better understanding of the program and all the options this app has to offer before you get going. The app itself is very "user friendly" and easy to use. I kind of learned options as I went along which is probably not the smartest way to go. Jae in support is absolutely amazing! Anytime I have a question or issue he answers very promptly. The customer service is out of this world great! The only recommendation I have would be to add an option for auctions on eBay. (I'd even pay more money per month for this). My eBay store we sell very unique and rare horse saddles so for us the best way to go is let people bid them up as sometimes it's hard to know their actual worth. I understand most items in eBay do better with "buy it now", and all of our other items we sell this way, however for businesses with truly unique items having the auction is the way to go to gain maximum profit. We are excited to try selling some of our products on Amazon as well. What has held me back in the past was all the work having to list on multiple sites and keep track of on multiple sites. I highly recommend this app and their exceptional customer support!

Pacvac Australia

Great product that works just as well as advertised. Customer service is exceptional.

Usofficestore Com

Support is very friendly but will not take any responsibility for any error. All the faults are users. This app is not capable to create proper ASIN, and it is not the fault of this App this is something user is doing mistake to upload the product.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're sorry that you experienced problems with the app. But as mentioned via support, Amazon doesn't allow ASINs to be created if your GTIN (UPC/EAN) data in Shopify isn't in the correct format. For existing listings, Amazon will return the corresponding ASINs from matched GTINs in the Amazon catalog - Codisto does not control the GTIN/ASIN link - that is controlled by Amazon.

Bosunsboat

Noel, has been extremely helpful and patient with my requests. He has demonstrated excellent knowledge in helping me transfer my listings from Magento to Shopify.

Thanks Noel. (Tom , Bosun's Locker

Babyfefe

Great app, great customer service, highly recommended!